- Dragon City Central
- → Most Liked Content
Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.
Most Liked Content
Posted by Alex2 on 07 June 2012 - 10:58 AM
So to start us off, I am just going to list what is on the site so that we have a place to find it while we're in a battle...
- Alpine Dragon - Earth/Ice Types - Ice/Metal Weakness - *** Resists Fire AND Earth!!! *** *** Immune to Electric!!! ***
- Armadillo Dragon - Earth/Metal Types - Ice/Metal Weakness - *** Resists Fire!!! *** *** Immune to Electric!!! ***
- Battery Dragon - Electric/Metal Types - Plant/Water Weakness - *** Resists Ice AND Electric!!! ***
- Blizzard Dragon - Water/Fire Types - Fire/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Earth!!! *** *** Resists Water AND Plant!!!***
- Cactus Dragon - Plant/Earth Types - Ice/Metal Weakness - *** Immune to Electric!!! *** *** Resists Fire AND Earth!!! ***
- Carnivore Dragon - Plant/Dark Types - Earth/Ice Weakness - *** Resists Plant!!! ***
- Chameleon Dragon - Earth/Electric Types - Metal/Ice Weakness - *** Immune to Electric!!! ***
- Cloud Dragon - Fire/Water Types - Electric/Water Weakness - *** Resists Metal!!! *** *** Immune to Plant!!! ***
- Cool Fire Dragon - Fire/Ice Types - Electric/Water Weakness - *** Resists Fire AND Metal!!! *** *** Immune to Plant!!! ***
- Coral Dragon - Plant/Water Types - Earth/Ice Weakness - *** Resists Plant!!! *** *** Immune to Water!!! ***
- Crystal Dragon - Legendary Type - Legendary Weakness - *** Immune to Physical/Neutral Attacks!!! ***
- Dandelion Dragon - Plant/Ice Types - Earth/Ice Weakness *** Immune to Water!!! *** *** Resists Dark!!! ***
- Dark Dragon - Dark Type - Plant/Earth Weakness *** Immune to Ice!!! *** *** Resists Electric!!! ***
- Dragonfly Dragon - Plant/Metal Types - -
- Earth Dragon - Earth Type - Ice/Metal Weakness -
- Electric Dragon - Electric Type - Plant/Water Weakness *** Immune to Metal!!! ***
- Fire Dragon - Fire Type - Electric/Water Weakness -
- Firebird Dragon - Fire/Plant Types - Water/Electric Weakness - *** Resists Fire AND Metal!!! ***
- Flaming Rock Dragon - Earth/Fire Types - Ice/Metal Weakness - *** Immune to Electric!!! *** *** Resists Earth!!! ***
- Fluorescent Dragon - Electric/Ice Types - Plant/Water Weakness -
- Gold Dragon - Metal/Electric Types - Electric/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Fire!!! *** *** Resists Earth AND Metal!!! ***
- Gummy Dragon - Plant/Electric Types - Earth/Ice Weakness - *** Resists Dark AND Plant!!! *** *** Immune to Water!!! ***
- Hedgehog Dragon - Earth/Dark Types - Metal/Ice Weakness - *** Resists Fire!!! *** *** Immune to Electric!!! ***
- Hotmetal Dragon - Electric/Fire Types - Water/Plant Weakness - *** Resists Ice!!! *** *** Immune to Metal!!! ***
- Ice Dragon - Ice Type - Fire/Metal Weakness -
- Ice Cream Dragon - Water/Ice Types - *** Resists Water!!! *** *** Immune to Earth!!! ***
- Ice Cube Dragon - Water/Ice Types - Fire/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Earth!!! ***
- Jade Dragon - Plant/Metal Types - Earth/Ice Weakness - *** Immune to Water!!! ***
- Lantern Fish Dragon - Water/Electric Types - Fire/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Earth!!! *** *** Resists Plant!!! ***
- Laser Dragon - Fire/Electric Types - Electric/Water Weakness - *** Resists Fire AND Metal!!! *** *** Immune to Plant!!! ***
- Legendary Dragon - Legendary Type - Legendary Weakness - *** Immune to Physical/Neutral Attacks!!! ***
- Medieval Dragon - Fire/Metal Types - Electric/Water Weakness - *** Resists Metal!!! ***
- Mercury Dragon - Water/Metal Types - Fire/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Earth!!! ***
- Metal Dragon - Metal Type - Electric/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Fire!!! *** *** Resists Earth!!! ***
- Mirror Dragon - Legendary Type - Legendary Weakness - *** Immune to Physical/Neutral Attacks!!! ***
- Mojito Dragon - Plant/Ice Types - Earth Weakness - *** Resists Plant!!! ***
- Moose Dragon - Electric/Ice Types - Water/Plant Weakness - *** Immune to Metal!!! ***
- Mud Dragon - Earth/Water Types - Ice/Metal Weakness *** Resists Fire!!! ***
- Neon Dragon - Electric/Dark Types - Plant/Water Weakness *** Resists Electric AND Ice!!! *** *** Immune to Metal!!! ***
- Nenufar Dragon - Water/Plant Types - Fire/Dark Weakness *** Immune to Earth!!! *** *** Resists Plant AND Water!!! ***
- Pearl Dragon - Ice/Metal Types - Fire/Metal Weakness - *** Resists Ice!!! ***
- Penguin Dragon - Ice/Dark Types - Fire/Metal Weakness - *** Resists Water!!! ***
- Petroleum Dragon - Water/Dark Types - Fire/Dark Weakness - *** Resists Plant AND Water!!! *** *** Immune to Earth!!! ***
- Pirate Dragon - Dark/Water Types - Plant/Earth Weakness - *** Resists Dark AND Fire!!! *** *** Immune to Ice!!! ***
- Plant Dragon - Plant Type - Earth/Ice Weakness - *** Immune to Water!!! ***
- Platinum Dragon - Metal/Ice Types - Electric/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Fire!!! *** *** Resists Metal AND Earth!!! ***
- Poo Dragon - Earth/Water/Dark Types - Ice/Metal Weaknesses -
- Rattlesnake Dragon - Dark/Plant Types - Plant/Earth Weakness - *** Immune to Ice!!! *** *** Resists Electric AND Dark!!! ***
- Seashell Dragon - Water/Metal Types - Fire Weakness -
- Snowflake Dragon - Earth/Ice Types - Ice/Metal Weakness -
- Soccer Dragon - Ice/Fire Types - Fire/Metal Weakness - *** Resists Ice AND Water!!! ***
- Spicy Dragon - Fire/Plant Types - Electric/Water Weakness - *** Immune to Plant!!! *** *** Resists Fire AND Metal!!! ***
- Star Dragon - Earth/Electric Types - Ice/Metal Weakness - ***Immune to Electric!!*** *** Resists Fire!!!***
- Storm Dragon - Water/Electric Types - Fire/Dark Weakness - *** Resists Water AND Plant!!! ***
- Tropical Dragon - Earth/Plant Types - Ice/Metal Weakness - *** Immune to Electric!!! *** *** Resists Earth AND Fire!!! ***
- Vampire Dragon - Fire/Dark Types - Electric/Water Weakness - *** Resists Metal AND Fire!!! *** *** Immune to Plant!!! ***
- Venom Dragon - Earth/Dark Types - Ice Weakness -
- Vulcano Dragon - Fire/Earth Types - Electric/Water Weakness - *** Resists Fire AND Metal!!! *** *** Immune to Plant!!! ***
- Water Dragon - Water Type - Fire/Dark Weakness -
- Waterfall Dragon - Earth/Water Types - Ice/Metal Weakness - *** Resists Earth AND Fire!!! *** *** Immune to Electric!!! ***
- Wind Dragon - Legendary Type - Legendary Weakness - *** Immune to Physical/Neutral Attacks!!! ***
- Zombie Dragon - Metal/Dark Types - Electric/Dark Weakness - *** Immune to Fire!!! *** *** Resists Metal AND Earth!!! ***
Okay, those are all that I have made and come straight from the in-game guide book. As others post, I will edit and include to make this post stay relevant. As you discover any immunity, it will be added here as well. Thank you for your time and help.
-Alex from Oregon
***EDIT!!!*** I have now begun to alphabetize them
***************** FURTHER EDIT!!!! *****************************
So by now the apparent pattern is too much to ignore, so it can be considered that each Dragon has 2 Resistances and 1 Immunity.
Thanks to Daniel for all of his hard work in helping to modify and adjust this!!!
If anyone else notices anything, please do not hesitate to help us add to it, we would be grateful
Posted by Devin on 08 June 2012 - 06:10 AM
Hatchery: 6x6 Tiles
All Farms: 3x3 Tiles
Stadium: 6x6 Tiles
Dragon Market: 4x4 Tiles
All Temples: 2x2 Tiles
Breeding Mountain: 5x5 Tiles
Recruitment Center: 3x3 Tiles
All Boosts: 2x2 Tiles
Elf Home: 2x2 Tiles
Old Pond: 2x2 Tiles
Earth: 4x4 Tiles
Large Earth: 6x6 Tiles
Fire: 4x4 Tiles
Large Fire: 6x6 Tiles
Water: 4x4 Tiles
Large Water: 6x6 Tiles
Plant: 4x4 Tiles
Large Plant: 6x6 Tiles
Electric: 4x4 Tiles
Large Electric: 6x6 Tiles
Ice: 4x4 TIles
Metal: 4x4 Tiles
Dark: 4x4 Tiles
Legend: 6x6 Tiles
Pure Habitat : 7x7 Tiles
Pure Earth: 6x6 Tiles
Pure Fire: 6x6 Tiles
Posted by Ashley on 21 June 2012 - 09:17 PM
Basic Dragons (Earth, Fire, Water, Plant, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark)
Level 1-10: 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2000
Level 11-20: 2100, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2700, 2800, 2900, 3000
Level 21-30: 3100, 3200, 3300, 3400, 3500, 3600, 3700, 3800, 3900, 4000
Alpine, Battery, Carnivore Plant, Cloud, Dandelion, Firebird, Flaming Rock, Fluorescent, Hedgehog, Icecube, Jade, Lantern Fish, Laser, Medieval, Mercury, Mud, Nenufar, Neon, Pearl, Poo, Spicy, Star, Steampunk, Storm, Penguin, Tropical, Waterfall, Vampire, Zombie,
Paladin, Robot Dragons
Level 1-10: 1650, 1800, 1950, 2100, 2250, 2400, 2550, 2700, 2850, 3000
Level 11-20: 3150, 3300, 3450, 3600, 3750, 3900, 4050, 4300, 4450, 4600
Level 21-30: 4750, 4900, 5050, 5300, 5450, 5600, 5750, 5900, 6050, 6300
Blizzard, Cactus, Chameleon, Coral, Dark Fire, Gold, Hot Metal, Ice Cream, Mojito, Platinum, Rattlesnake, Snowflake, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Moose, Seashell, Venom, Vulcano Dragons
Level 1-10: 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000, 3200, 3400, 3600, 3800, 4000
Level 11-20: 4200, 4400, 4600, 4800, 5000, 5200, 5400, 5600, 5800, 6000
Level 21-30: 6200, 6400, 6600, 6800, 7000, 7200, 7400, 7600, 7800, 8000
Hybrid Rare Dragons (Cool Fire, Soccer, Gummy, Petroleum, Pirate, Armadillo)
Level 1-10: 2750, 3000, 3250, 3500, 3750, 4000, 4250, 4500, 4750, 5000
Level 11-20: 5250, 5500, 5750, 6000, 6250, 6500, 6750, 7000, 7250, 7500
Level 21-30: 7750, 8000, 8250, 8500, 8750, 9000, 9250, 9500, 9750, 10000
Legend Dragons (Wind, Mirror, Crystal, Legendary), Pure Dragons (Pure, Pure Earth, Pure Fire, Pure Water, Pure Plant, Pure Electric, Pure Ice, Pure Metal, Pure Dark)
Level 1-10: 3300, 3600, 3900, 4200, 4500, 4800, 5100, 5400, 5700, 6000
Level 11-20: 6300, 6600, 6900, 7200, 7500, 7800, 8100, 8400, 8700, 9000
Level 21-30: 9300, 9600, 9900, 10200, 10500, 10800, 11100, 11400, 11700, 12000
Posted by Ashley on 06 June 2012 - 07:35 PM
So first, then, let's write out the habitats (large):
Earth: 2000 Gold, 4 Dragons
Fire: 25000 Gold, 4 Dragons
Water: 50000 Gold, 3 Dragons
Plant: 20000 Gold, 4 Dragons
Electric: 6000 Gold, 4 Dragons
Ice: 75000 Gold, 3 Dragons
Metal: 30000 Gold, 4 Dragons
Dark: 80000 Gold, 4 Dragons
Now I'm going to want more dragons in a habitat because it means faster income. So even though water has a max of 50,000, it only holds three dragons. So the income speed is less. So I'm going to rank habitats with this priority rating:
Keeping this in mind, let's now list the dragons in order of income. I'll use the level 1 income data because it appears income is consistent and the ratio stays the same as they level.
(L) Legendary - 60
(L) Crystal - 50
(L) Mirror - 50
(L) Wind - 40
(E) Earth - 18
(E/ELE) Star - 15
(E/W/D) Poo - 15
(E/M) Armadillo - 14
(E/D) Hedgehog - 13
(E/P) Tropical - 12
(F/ELE) Laser - 12
(P/W) Coral - 12
(P/ELE) Gummy - 12
(ELE) Electric - 12
(F/E) Vulcano - 11
(E/W) Waterfall - 10
(E/P) Cactus - 10
(E/I) Alpine - 10
(F/P) Firebird - 10
(D) Dark - 10
(ELE/D) Neon - 10
(E/F) Flaming Rock - 9
(W/ELE) Lantern Fish - 9
(F/P) Spicy - 9
(P) Plant - 9
(P/D) Carnivore Plant - 9
(ELE/M) Battery - 9
(D/P) Rattlesnake - 9
(E/W) Mud - 8
(P/I) Mojito - 8
(F/D) Vampire - 8
(W/ELE) Storm - 8
(M/ELE) Gold - 8
(P/M) Jade - 8
(ELE/I) Fluorescent - 8
(D/W) Pirate - 8
(F) Fire - 7
(F/M) Medieval - 7
(M/D) Zombie - 7
(W/F) Blizzard - 6
(W/P) Nenufar - 6
(P/I) Dandelion - 6
(M) Metal - 6
(I/D) Penguin - 6
(W/I) Ice Cream - 6
(W/D) Petroleum - 6
(F/W) Cloud - 5
(F/I) Cool Fire - 5
(I/F) Soccer - 5
(I/M) Pearl - 5
(M/I) Platinum - 5
(W/M) Mercury - 4
(I) Ice - 4
(W) Water - 3
(W/I) Icecube - 3
Now that I have the dragons listed with their elements to the left and income to the right, I want to put each dragon in the best habitat for that particular dragon. I won't count legendary dragons. Here's what I end up with:
Electric: Star, Electric
X Dark: Poo, Hedgehog, Dark, Neon
X Metal: Armadillo, Battery, Gold, Jade
X Plant: Tropical, Coral, Gummy, Cactus
X Fire: Laser, Vulcano, Firebird, Flaming Rock
X Water: Waterfall, Lantern Fish, Mud
X Ice: Alpine, Fluorescent, Ice
X Fire: Spicy, Fire, Blizzard, Cloud
X Plant: Plant, Nenufar, Dandelion, Mojito
X Dark: Carnivore Plant, Rattlesnake, Vampire, Pirate
Water: Storm, Water
X Metal: Medieval, Metal, Pearl, Platinum
Dark: Zombie, Penguin, Petroleum
Fire: Cool Fire, Soccer
Ice: Icecube, Ice Cream
As you can see, we have a lot of non-full habitats here. We don't want that. So what I'll do is start with the lowest priority habitat (earth) and put the lowest earth-income dragons from the list (going from the bottom up) and add them into the list. Then I'll repeat with the next lowest, electric. And go up in the priority list until I have the best set up I can have. Here's my result:
Earth: Earth, Mud, Flaming Rock, Alpine
Electric: Star, Electric, Fluorescent, Gold
Dark: Poo, Hedgehog, Dark, Neon
Dark: Carnivore Plant, Rattlesnake, Vampire, Pirate
Dark: Penguin, Petroleum, [Hedgehog], [Hedgehog]
Metal: Armadillo, Battery, Zombie, Jade
Metal: Medieval, Metal, Pearl, Platinum
Plant: Tropical, Coral, Gummy, Cactus
Plant: Plant, Nenufar, Dandelion, Mojito
Fire: Laser, Vulcano, Firebird, Soccer
Fire: Spicy, Fire, Blizzard, Cloud
Water: Waterfall, Lantern Fish, Mercury
Water: Storm, Water, Icecube
Ice: Ice, Cool Fire, Ice Cream
Now at this point, to get max income, we'll use the remaining habitat space with:
Dark Habitat: Hedgehog, Hedgehog, Hedgehog, Hedgehog (okay, so Poo is actually a better choice, but who wants to fill up the islands with crap?!)
And we will use x4 Dark Boost and x4 Earth Boost with these to get a +160% boost. This will be the best possible income in the game with habitat max income considered (we can do a little better using armadillo and metal but I like the 80,000 max over the 30,000 one).
This isn't really some guaranteed best set-up. Remember, I'm new, so I'd love if you guys would post some improvements you can make to this set up if possible .
Posted by warenpeace on 21 June 2012 - 08:34 PM
Level 1-2 = 5 food x4 = 20
Level 2-3 = 10 food x4 = 40
Level 3-4 = 20 food x4 = 80
Level 4-5 = 40 food x4 = 160
Level 5-6 = 80 food x4 = 320
Level 6-7 = 160 food x4 = 640
Level 7-8 = 320 food x4 = 1280
Level 8-9 = 640 food x4 = 2560
Level 9-10 = 1280 food x4 = 5120
= 10220 total food per dragon
Level 10-11 = 1400 food x4 = 5600
Level 11-12 = 1500 food x4 = 6000
Level 12-13 = 1600 food x4 = 6400
Level 13-14 = 1700 food x4 = 6800
Level 14-15 = 1800 food x4 = 7200
= 32000 total food per dragon
Level 15-16 = 1900 food x4 = 7600
Level 16-17 = 2000 food x4 = 8000
Level 17-18 = 2100 food x4 = 8400
Level 18-19 = 2200 food x4 = 8800
Level 19-20 = 2300 food x4 = 9200
= 42000 total food per dragon
Level 20-21 = 2400 food x4 = 9600
Level 21-22 = 2500 food x4 = 10000
Level 22-23 = 2600 food x4 = 10400
Level 23-24 = 2700 food x4 = 10800
Level 24-25 = 2800 food x4 = 11200
= 52000 total food per dragon
Level 25-26 = 2900 food x4 = 11600
Level 26-27 = 3000 food x4 = 12000
Level 27-28 = 3100 food x4 = 12400
Level 28-29 = 3200 food x4 = 12800
Level 29-30 = 3300 food x4 = 13200
= 62000 total food per dragon
= 198220 total food per dragon to reach level 30
Posted by silvia33 on 28 June 2014 - 07:07 PM
Dear Social Point team,
I'm having the following problem or question:
The game is mostly fun, as a game is supposed to be. Some bugs I can live with, they are relatively harmless - annoyances, a gem lost here and there. What is not fun are the bugs that make many gems either disappear or accidental purchases that are not refundable. When in the middle of something, as I was collecting $, a pop up window appears where upon I click it away, immediately after my World Cup island game disappears and so do 350 gems, that is not fun! It wasn't even an accidental buy!!! (This happened yesterday.)
The accidental purchases can easily be remedied by having a confirmation button. Not hard to program and will keep players happier. I would venture to say that the % of gamers buying gems would go up, resentments would go down. I understand that buying gems is how you make money besides the adds, bur resentments don't lead to buying. Hey, put adds in the tablet games and give us the confirmation button! I can live with that, if you think it would increase your income. Several game forums have many postings on this issue.
As for bugs caused by pop up windows selling dragons/gems/$/food, please fix them! Some of the bugs caused by these windows may go away with a confirmation button, maybe...
I bought gems once and was going to spend some $/year just as thanks for keeping up the game. Now I don't feel like it because of all the gems I "spent" unwillingly! (At least 410, and 100 that just disappear while playing an island game weeks ago - not small amounts.) I'll keep playing and will reconsider giving you more $ when I see that the game becomes fair to the player.
Posted by Balgruff on 03 May 2014 - 10:20 PM
I seem to be an accidental Burning Dragon breeding magnet. First I tried Ice&Fire + Fallen Angel to get Apocalypse. I get 5 burning dragons for 5 breedings. Next I tried Dark Fire + Cold Star (substituting Black Knight), I get 3 Burning dragons for 3 breedings. Now I'm switching to Burning Dragon + Cold Star, and I get another 12 hour breed. I hope my islands don't burn down...
Posted by Ashley on 06 June 2012 - 05:09 PM
I suggest you use your default browser (whichever you use) for browsing, but use Google Chrome for the game itself.
Download it here.
Posted by Aeonaxx on 16 June 2012 - 06:07 PM
~Welcome to my Art shop. Where I make Userbars for Dragon City Central~
1. All Dragon City Central Rules Apply
2. I only make user bars, so please don't ask me for anything else.
3. If you happen to like something I make for you and you use it as your signature please give me credit.
4. Please be patient. I try to work quickly, but please don't keep asking if a graphic is done or not.
Also, this is my first time opening a graphics shop, so I am new to this.
5. Please use the form given when you request something.
6. Once you request something, please wait until the requested graphic is done before you request again.
7. Only one request per person at a time, you may request again once the requested graphic is finished.
8. I try my best, if the graphic I make for you doesn't suit your fancy, feel free to let me know =)
9. If the waiting list is full, Once a graphic is done you will be moved up the list.
10. Once a graphic is done I will post it for on here for others to see. Will also send you a PM with the link for your signature.
A few User Bars I have made.
6 - 16 - 2012 For Daniel
6 - 16 - 2012 For Sherubii
6 - 16 - 2012 For Ashley
6 - 16 - 2012 For Devin
6 - 16 - 2012 For Brit <-- Fiance Hehe
6 - 17 - 2012 For Alex - Talked about it after his post. wanted to change =)
6 - 18 - 2012 For umm Me =D
6 - 22 - 2012 For Joseph
6 - 22 - 2012 For Emily
More Styles and Types offered Coming Soon.
For requests Here is a list. of what I can do.
There are a few main types I can do. " Please Limited to asking for these kind only "
Non Animated Text Userbar
Non Animated Text Userbar With Egg.
Animated Text Userbar
Animated Text Userbar With Egg ~ Coming Soon ~
Egg Pop Out Added to Any Userbar ~ Coming Soon ~
So what I will need from you is.
Userbar Type: The type offered list above.
Text Added: "Adding Dragon City Central or Usernames Only for now please" Unless Site Administrator or Moderators. But you must have that or I wont do it. example Ashley The Site owner wants Site Administrator vs Dragon City Central or her username.
Color: "What Colors you would like"
Egg: What egg you would like.
Placement of everything: "Where the Egg or text should be, etc.
Styles: ~ Comming Soon ~
All Non Animated Styles are Free.
All Animated Styles Are 10 Dragon Credits.
And All Donations are accepted
Thanks for looking if you have any questions. Feel free to PM me =)
Posted by Balgruff on 14 July 2014 - 09:14 PM
The difference is in the first element of the order. That determines the weaknesses and resistances of the dragon. For example, Abyss is weak towards dark and nature since its first element is light, but Apocalypse is weak to water and electric, since its first element is flame.
Posted by iKate on 06 July 2014 - 01:21 PM
Sometimes I enter full screen mode, which helps with not clicking on any of the advertisement icons. However, there isn't a way to permanently get rid of the popups. Because of them, I don't really play on PC that much. I don't understand either why they have increased the popups so that no real progress can be made in the game. On one hand, they're making posts on their Facebook page about how wonderful DC is, and how we should visit the game frequently. On the other, we're walking on pins and needles when we do play on PC because we could accidentally spam our friends with requests or click on something, like the movie reels, that we don't want. It isn't like the popups are the only way Social Point can recruit new players. They don't seem to understand that they're scaring us away by rudely interrupting our gameplay. Also, the increased "recruit new friends" spam suggests that they're tired of existing players calling them out on all of SP's injustice and want new ones who have yet to see the real truth, in hopes of getting better ratings. Eventually, though, their true colors will come out in the wash and the vicious cycle will continue again. New players will quickly get tired of being scammed by movies-for-rewards and bombarded with other advertisements. A smarter thing to do would be to clean up the ongoing bugs and glitches, and to give us what we need. That would make DC more enjoyable and satisfied players will refer it to their friends on their own. They'd have both new and veteran players sticking with the game.
Posted by DragonKeeper on 06 July 2014 - 07:55 AM
I'm guessing the Dragonarium can be used to get regular dragons as they're popping up all the time while trying to breed specific dragons - but babies will only be relative to the combinations of the parents.
Know what you mean about running out of patience - except that mine has run out. My son and I are taking a break from the game because it's got to the stage it really annoys us with all the pop-ups and pushing to recruit to get things, and the space shortage etc. The fun stopped ages ago but after playing so long it's habit I guess. Bad habit, lol! Ooooh and after some 400+ attempts at getting Droconis and Nirobi I can say that's added to me getting totally fed up. My poor son has tried so hard to get them and I don't like the fact he's invested so much time on something so unrewarding.