Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  mamaJ : (23 April 2014 - 07:53 AM) Good morning everyone
@  Icetex : (23 April 2014 - 06:58 AM) :ph34r:
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:34 AM) Ok, good night!, I have a class in 4 and a half hours, I should do the same
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Along with other general requirement classes. Alrighty, I'm gonna turn in. G'night!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Cool lol
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:27 AM) All of them. Everything. Lol. Classes on data entry and analysis, human development, cognition, and the like.
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:17 AM) So what kind of classes do you take for a Psychology degree?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:15 AM) Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:09 AM) Oh, I've already mastered being psychotic, the degree is nothing but a credential :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:08 AM) Uh-oh. A psychopath honing in on his skills? What. Have. I. Done.
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:07 AM) But of course! 10 points for Gryffindor!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) Wait, you can major in being a Psycho? I'm in the wrong line of work! :P
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:03 AM) At Hogwarts, I assume? :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:02 AM) Wizardr---Oh, in this world, you mean? Psychology. Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:00 AM) Yea, it's great! It actually makes school bearable :P lol What are you majoring in?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:58 AM) That's good you can bypass it
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:56 AM) So that's why I just decided to go for technical degrees. I'd be setting myself up for failure if i went for the typical degrees
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:51 AM) I have failed countless writing assignments. I've lost track of how many completely blank pages I've turned in
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:49 AM) I'm just the opposite. I love to write :P
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:47 AM) The only issues I've had with math classes were some of the teachers I had

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carnival Game Dragon Silhouettes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
302 replies to this topic

#121 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Ah, that's one I missed. Thanks!

@Balgrufflvancrone I can enlarge them for you if you'd like. In Photoshop when you're resizing, if you hold down shift it keeps the picture proportionate.

Thanks. You can do that!!( I don't have Photoshop) :P

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#122 SpyroDube

SpyroDube

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

OK so my husband and i play on our accounts. he has been getting one that he describes as a worm and is a baby. but it is not the butterfly because it does not have a leaf and we tried that one. it does the whole ground caterpillar thing but isnt a butterfly. I have not seen it yet but I am hoping to so I can describe it. He has tried jade and legendary, nothing. Any ideas?

#123 RichieZenYashaStewie

RichieZenYashaStewie

Laser Dragon

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

a worm…the only thing that's a worm is Butterfly Dragon. the only other dragon that CAN come remotely close to that is Rattlesnake Dragon but you said worm…only worm i can think of is Butterfly Dragon…
you might think i'm doing this for my own gain, but effectively, you're the judge of my nature. i just float.

the last thing you need to worry about is something you have no power to control. the 1st thing you need to worry about is the Aura in which you put out toward people.

"Friends" are some1 you meet & part from after gaining what you want. Friends are some1 that stick to you no matter what you put them through for the most part.

lastly, you choose me being a Devil or me being an Angel. i don't write the Destiny, you do. ~winks~ you'll get it overtime.

#124 SpyroDube

SpyroDube

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

yea he tried, and it is bugging (no pun intended) the heck out of me. there isn't a leaf and doesn't have the hood from the snake. im stumped. If i get to see it myself, I will describe it better for everyone. im the artistic one, he is the logical one. lol ty tho! :)

#125 Rachael

Rachael

Jade Dragon

• Moderators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Thanks. You can do that!!( I don't have Photoshop) :P

Or better yet, I'll have Devin do it :P. He's more experienced in Photoshop.

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#126 RichieZenYashaStewie

RichieZenYashaStewie

Laser Dragon

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

& i'm the best of both. so from your details thus far, if we look @ the wider picture, we can think of a worm…so it's not Butterfly so that's out the question. i know it's black so we wouldn't know. did you happen to check the 1st page of this thread? because you might be looking @ 1 of the dragons here. but anyways, Rattlesnake was out, & it wasn't butterfly. if it looked like a spring, it would be Legendary. but since you called that 1 off too. & Jade was out the question. the ONLY other "worm" dragon i can think off is Pure Water Dragon. have you ever seen 1 of those?

Or better yet, I'll have Devin do it :P. He's more experienced in Photoshop.

i'm pretty beginner-ish in it. but if i can put use my Photo-Impression Gold, i might be able to pull it off too, since i'm very good with Photo-Impression.
you might think i'm doing this for my own gain, but effectively, you're the judge of my nature. i just float.

the last thing you need to worry about is something you have no power to control. the 1st thing you need to worry about is the Aura in which you put out toward people.

"Friends" are some1 you meet & part from after gaining what you want. Friends are some1 that stick to you no matter what you put them through for the most part.

lastly, you choose me being a Devil or me being an Angel. i don't write the Destiny, you do. ~winks~ you'll get it overtime.

#127 SpyroDube

SpyroDube

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

He described it as rounded distinct separate parts like. of course he forgot to explain the wings. that would have been a great help. ill have him try to pure water just in case. he only sees it in the morning when I am still asleep. ill tell him to wake me up.

maybe pearl, but im just stumped and tired. i will check back tomorrow and update if we figure it out. good luck everyone, and wish us some too! TY

#128 violetgirl

violetgirl

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

i got 1 point i will play again tommorow to get more points♥

#129 Rachael

Rachael

Jade Dragon

• Moderators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Maybe Coral?

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#130 RichieZenYashaStewie

RichieZenYashaStewie

Laser Dragon

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

Coral would pass as a worm too. & if it is tree like, then it IS Coral. if it didn't have wings, then i know i'm dealing with a true master of worms lol. but if it do have wings, then we're looking @ some of the things we have here. but if anything, there's always a DEAD giveaway for all dragons. just have to spot that 1 ultimate difference between them all. & i'm sitting on 1 under Snowflake so i'm in rounds for my 5th as i got 4 right straight so far {misspelled 2 of them but got the benefit of the doubt luck…}

#131 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

Maybe Its the chinese dragon?

Posted Image

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#132 BobbychowtonNokChan

BobbychowtonNokChan

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

child dragon , a picture is lost

#133 RichieZenYashaStewie

RichieZenYashaStewie

Laser Dragon

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

man there's many dragons that have a "wormish" thing to them, so it's going to be tough to know what it is…

#134 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

But the curious thing is that the dragon will change every round regardless of whether you lose or not. So you have another chance to get it. I also got fossil last 2 rounds. I lost and the next round was a storm dragon.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#135 BobbychowtonNokChan

BobbychowtonNokChan

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

dragon infant picture is lost ,greatly often ?

#136 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

It's still there, wait a while for it to load.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#137 RichieZenYashaStewie

RichieZenYashaStewie

Laser Dragon

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:56 AM

i'm on a winning screak of 4 dragons right. just waiting for when i get my next Snowflake Dragon because i'm going for a pair of King Dragons here.

#138 JONNEY

JONNEY

Plant Dragon

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

5 right answers I get jade & Snowflake &

after 5 i get King Dragon or butter fly

i have 3 days :D

#139 Codiddy

Codiddy

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

Just got King, now I'm going for Butterfly. The second will be close, they threw a few baby pures at me near the end.

#140 SpyroDube

SpyroDube

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

OK so my husband either didn't see the leaf or just really could not spell butterfly, but it WAS a butterfly. I have no clue so don't ask... Anyway, his account has a King dragon now! Because that is the only one we haven't screwed up on LOL!