Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Walcha18 : (17 April 2014 - 01:10 AM) Welcome back Everyone! Congratulations to whoever fixed it!
@  Icetex : (16 April 2014 - 11:04 AM) well look like sp patched "free" dragons oh well
@  Dragonsfury : (16 April 2014 - 10:53 AM) I got a pet rock xD
@  Icetex : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 AM) http://www.dragoncit...conomy&tab=shop
@  Icetex : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 AM) 1k = 1,000 and yes you can buy decorive pet rock
@  Dragonsfury : (16 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) 39credits any good
@  Icetex : (16 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) actully its 1k dragon credits get 25 gems like Ikate said I think its not available anymore
@  Icetex : (16 April 2014 - 10:47 AM) top corner
@  Icetex : (16 April 2014 - 10:47 AM) http://www.dragoncit...p?app=ibEconomy
@  Dragonsfury : (16 April 2014 - 10:26 AM) How do you find out how much credit you got?
@  TheGeneralDr... : (16 April 2014 - 10:24 AM) I just beat lvl 40 apocalyse 25 promethium and 25 supersonic
@  iKate : (16 April 2014 - 10:16 AM) You can also add credits to your bank, and you earn interest over time. You have to raise enough credits though to open your bank.
@  iKate : (16 April 2014 - 10:14 AM) You can buy things for your profile.
@  damoves : (16 April 2014 - 10:13 AM) what can i do now with my dragon credits?
@  iKate : (16 April 2014 - 10:12 AM) The dragon credits-to-gems option is no longer available, sorry.
@  damoves : (16 April 2014 - 10:09 AM) can i use my $4 dollars to buy gems in the game and how?? tnx!
@  EeVictinee : (16 April 2014 - 09:13 AM) Everything silent.....
@  Balgruff : (16 April 2014 - 07:20 AM) Not breedable
@  Balgruff : (16 April 2014 - 07:20 AM) No
@  Dragonsfury : (16 April 2014 - 06:43 AM) Is Easter bunny breedable using justice dragon and nature?

Photo
- - - - -

Breeding Of Unique Dragons

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 ScottyCasto

ScottyCasto

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

First off I want to say that dragon city is awesome.   

Alright to the topic that I would like to discuss, Unique dragons.  I believe that after a certain period of time you should be able to breed unique dragons using pure elemental dragons such as pure fire and pure earth to get an Aztec dragon or Chinese dragon and so on.  This way people that don't or can't get the "special" dragons have a way to get a nice collection going.  Now for the catch.  So this would obviously take away money from SP because people aren't rushing to get the unique dragons there should be a "charge" of like 20 or 30 gems to breed them since they are ultimate styles of dragons that were not intended to be a permanent add to the game unless you got them.  Also there needs to be more pages added to the Dragon Book for like the Robot Dragon, Butterfly dragon, and the pure dragons.  So give me feed back on what you think.

LONG LIVE THE DRAGON KING!!!!!

Ultimate Dragon Lords

#2 SouvenirMahmood

SouvenirMahmood

Gummy Dragon

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

It is a good idea. And mod please move it to suggestion and feedback section. Thanks. 

Posted Image

#3 dragoncityhunter

dragoncityhunter

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

I think they should add new pure dragons, maybe Pure Legendary Dragon? :D

#4 sadkins18

sadkins18

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

there definitely needs to be more pages in the dragon book, at least for the pure dragons

#5 ScottyCasto

ScottyCasto

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

yeah just finished the dragon book today and i am level 36 so i guess now i got to work on getting the santa dragon and feeding them all up to level 30 (thats going to take forever) but add me as a friend anyone wants to: http://www.facebook.com/scotty.casto.7

Ultimate Dragon Lords

#6 MatheusGarcia

MatheusGarcia

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

i really need the Pure dragon but i never got it ! i always breed Crystal + Wind lengedarys but NEVER got it , i just got the Vampire dragon, ._.'

#7 sadkins18

sadkins18

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

why not try a different combination of legendary dragons?

#8 Owlogger

Owlogger

Plant Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

First off I want to say that dragon city is awesome.   

Alright to the topic that I would like to discuss, Unique dragons.  I believe that after a certain period of time you should be able to breed unique dragons using pure elemental dragons such as pure fire and pure earth to get an Aztec dragon or Chinese dragon and so on.  This way people that don't or can't get the "special" dragons have a way to get a nice collection going.  Now for the catch.  So this would obviously take away money from SP because people aren't rushing to get the unique dragons there should be a "charge" of like 20 or 30 gems to breed them since they are ultimate styles of dragons that are not were not attended to be a permanent add to the game unless you got them.  Also there needs to be more pages added to the Dragon Book for like the Robot Dragon, Butterfly dragon, and the pure dragons.  So give me feed back on what you think.

LONG LIVE THE DRAGON KING!!!!!

I like the idea of being able to pay gems in order to be able to breed a specific unique.  Though, the price would probably have to be even more than the average person would spend to get it the first time around, or else SP would end up losing money, since everyone would just wait until they saved up enough gems to unlock what they need for breeding.  SP would have to find a balance between how long this new option would keep us playing, along with how much we are likely to spend during that time, vs. how much they make from the current system and price it accordingly.

Posted Image

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

#9 ScottyCasto

ScottyCasto

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

I agree with the price thing because i know that running a game on a free site needs to make some kinda of money so that it can be upgraded but price wise i am not sure.  Maybe if they make it 100 gems then have certain times a year like the anniversary of DC they would make it 50 credits or have a lottery drawing every month and the entry fee would be 30 gems, one for each day.  I know its cheap for the lottery game but it might give people more incentive to spend more money to get more chance to enter.  What also would would be cool if they had an auction every so often for either gems or gold  for food, dragons, extra habitat space, or something cool.  Just ideas thats all.

Ultimate Dragon Lords

#10 ScottyCasto

ScottyCasto

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

i really need the Pure dragon but i never got it ! i always breed Crystal + Wind lengedarys but NEVER got it , i just got the Vampire dragon, ._.'

Try using Legendary and Crystal I got my pure on my first try with those two

Ultimate Dragon Lords

#11 MatheusGarcia

MatheusGarcia

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

Try using Legendary and Crystal I got my pure on my first try with those two

I just breed Crystal + Crystal, it took  48 hours, maybe a normal Lendary or the Pure *-*

#12 ScottyCasto

ScottyCasto

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

I just breed Crystal + Crystal, it took  48 hours, maybe a normal Lendary or the Pure *-*

my honest opinion its going to breed a crystal because i was breeding wind and wind and keep getting wind but i hope you get your pure

Ultimate Dragon Lords

#13 MatheusGarcia

MatheusGarcia

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

my honest opinion its going to breed a crystal because i was breeding wind and wind any keep getting wind but i hope you get your pure

Some people in chat The day before yesterday, said it could breed pure, im excited, need to make his pure habitat xD, thank's !

#14 ScottyCasto

ScottyCasto

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Some people in chat The day before yesterday, said it could breed pure, im excited, need to make his pure habitat xD, thank's !

Yeah i have heard that breeding to crystals, since they seem to be the hardest to get, can breed a pure so good luck and even if it isn't make your pure habitat and put it in storage till you get one then you will have it registered as another habitat so that when you do get a pure dragon you don't have to worry if you have an extra space for the habitat

Ultimate Dragon Lords

#15 MatheusGarcia

MatheusGarcia

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

Yeah i have heard that breeding to crystals, since they seem to be the hardest to get, can breed a pure so good luck and even if it isn't make your pure habitat and put it in storage till you get one then you will have it registered as another habitat so that when you do get a pure dragon you don't have to worry if you have an extra space for the habitat

Yeah, for sure, but i need 2.5 Mil. but now im spending sooo much money, i cant get those 2.5 Mil in like 2 days if im breeding the Pure and making an extra Legendary dragon Habitat in case of fail xD