Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 07:19 PM) ok i will wait just hope it comes back tks
@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 07:16 PM) first time this happen to me in the nine months i have been playing
@  iKate : (15 April 2014 - 07:16 PM) You'll have to wait then until one of the offers ends and the ad goes away.
@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 07:14 PM) open up all special offers no luck
@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 07:13 PM) rightside center on game next to moblie app, poo dragon is coming, black market
@  iKate : (15 April 2014 - 07:12 PM) Oh, the Deus Daily Bonus. You have to either open up one of the ads on the side panel as some ad types will disappear to give the bonus enough room to be visible, or you have to wait until the special offer is over, so that the ad is removed.
@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) they have been on game since day one and now it gone today
@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 07:03 PM) shuffle cards you can get gems,food or gold from every 24 hours
@  iKate : (15 April 2014 - 06:54 PM) @DragonPro477 Congrats! @countrytiger What cards?
@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 06:48 PM) what happen the the cards
@  countrytiger : (15 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) new here level 58 been playing dc for awhile is about the only game i play now cause i always max out on other games. this one keeps add more which i like cause keeps me playing. always can use new neighbors
@  DragonPro477 : (15 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) Just got the Kratus Dragon :lol: :D :)
@  Dragonsfury : (15 April 2014 - 03:01 PM) Just alittle about me http://www.dragoncit...pic/6055-hello/
@  Walcha18 : (15 April 2014 - 02:19 PM) Puffin does not work ... Pity ...
@  Dragonsfury : (15 April 2014 - 02:13 PM) Puffin doesn't work
@  Icetex : (15 April 2014 - 02:03 PM) oh my
@  Walcha18 : (15 April 2014 - 02:01 PM) @icetex: NOT everyone!!! NOT for non-FB on iOS!!! NOT fair!!! Discrimination ...
@  iKate : (15 April 2014 - 01:44 PM) Besides, who wouldn't want a free exclusive? It is rare for anything to be free in DC. :P
@  iKate : (15 April 2014 - 01:43 PM) Lol yep. Great opportunity for beginners to get stronger dragons, and not have to waste hours on other games!
@  Icetex : (15 April 2014 - 01:43 PM) QUICK EVERYONE GET THE THEM FREE BEFORE SP PATCHS IT

Photo
- - - - -

Need Dragon Information

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationThe Internet
Contributor

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

Hi everyone!

I've been working on adding articles to the Information Database, specifically information about dragons. Since I'm still relatively new to the game (but learning fast!) I'm running into some question marks I'm having to enter in.

So, if possible, I'd love if you all could help me get this information about ALL dragons in the game! (Post even a little bit if you can, anything helps!)

In-Game Description: Yes, this is easy to get, but it would be very helpful if you could post it here. It takes a while to do this and we need to get this done soon so we can focus on getting more members.

Elements: What element or elements the dragon has.

Breeding: How to breed the dragon.

Buying Price: How much does it cost to buy (in gems or gold)?

Selling Price: How much gold do you get for selling it?

Income: Post how many coins per minute it makes at any level 1-20. We'll need data for all of the levels but just post any that you might know.

Experience: How much experience is gained from hatching it/placing it?

Required Level: What level is required to get the dragon?

Attacks: A list of all four of its attacks.

Weaknesses: What elements is the dragon weak to?

Other: Anything else you want to add about the dragon!

Posting this information would really help me out and I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

#2 LadyWizard

LadyWizard

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Level:22

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:14 PM

Earth
Element: Earth
Buy: 100
Description
Don't be alarmed, it's not an earthquake but a dignified Earth Dragon! Earth dragons are not known for their beauty but for their love of dirt and their extremely humble and honest nature.
Attacks
Punch, Meteor shower, Earthquake, Tumbleweed
Weak: Ice Metal

Fire
Element: Fire
Buy: 100
Description:
If you can't take the heat, stay away from the Fire Dragon! This tempermental creature is eaily set off, but calms down equally fast and always feels deep remorse for the things it burned.
Attacks: Punch, Lava balls, Flaming arrows, Nuclear hit
Weak: Electric water

Water
Element: Water
Buy: 500
Description:
If you're into water sports, then the Water Dragon will be your new best friend. OFten Water Dragons have been mistaken for seals of dolphins.
Attack: Punch, Tsunami, Flooding, Storm
Weak Fire Dark

Plant
Element: Plant
Buy: 15,000
Description:
The Plant Dragon loves humans, animals and all living things, some of them for gastronomic putposes. Even though never known to eat whole human being, a finger or two have been lost...
Attack: Punch, Stitching roots, Poison Ivy, Leaf Blast
Weak: Earth Ice

Electric
Element: Electric
Buy: 30,000
Description: The tale tells us this dragon was born in a great storm that took place in the dark ages when an ordinary dragon got hit by lightning. Since tha day, you can see them on the skies, looking for a shock.
Attack: Punch, Stunning hit, lightning, Laser beam
Weak: Plant Water

Mud
Element: Earth Water
Buy: 25 gem
breed: water with earth
Description: Sometimes mistakenly described as chubby or lazy, but we happen to know that Mud Dragons are on a strict oranic mud diet and they only enjoy an occasional fly when it happens to land directly on their mouth.
Attack: Flying kick, Earthquake, Tsunami, Flooding

Tropical
Element: Earth Plant
Buy: 100 gem(also found in mystery eggs)
Breed: Plant and Earth
Description: Tropical Dragon likes to dance all night, do acrobatics and enjoy life in general. Its happy-go-lucky attitude is very catchy, so in its company it is impossible not to smile.
Attack: Flying kick, Poison Ivy, Earthquake, Meteor Shower

Firebird Dragon
Element: Fire Plant
Buy: 100 gem(also in mystery egg)
Breed: Fire Plant
Description: Like Phoenix- the symbol of rebirth- this Dragon is said to be immortal. Its fire feathers and regal flight are an impressive sight. It is said that the birds' cry is that of a beautiful song.
Attack: Flying kick, Poison ivy, Lava balls, Flaming Arrows
Weak: Electric Water

Flaming Rock Dragon
Element: Fire Earth
Breed: Earth Fire
Description: What happens when you set earth eternally on fire? This Dragon is one of the most energetic ones around. Flaming Rock especially loves Rock music and Dragon Chili snacks/
Attack: Flying kick, Flaming Arrows, Earthquake, Meteor shower

Medieval Dragon
Element: Fire Metal
Buy: 500 gem or recruitment tavern
Breed: Fire and Metal
Description: The medieval Dragon hails from the times of King Arthur, who fave the dragon the precious task to protect his sword. Ever since he has been looking for a new master. Could it be you?
Attack: Flying kick, Magneto, Lava balls, Flaming arrows

Nenufar
Element: Water Plant
Buy: 100 gem
Breed: Water with plant
Descripton: Fantastically beautiful, this dragon always draws crowds wherever it goes. Have you seen those floating flowers move in a pond? Maybe it wasn't a flower after all...
Attack: Flying kick, Tsunami, Poison Ivy, Flooding
Weak: Fire Dark

Coral
Element: Plant Water
Buy: 750 gem
Breed: Plant with water
Description: Coral Dragon offers what os most beautiful under water. The colorful gardens of the abyss are more magnificent that you could ever imagine. This dragon is a treasure!
Attack: Hard charge, Flooding, Stunning hit, Leaf blast
Weak: Earth ice

Lantern Fish
Element: Water Electric
Breed Water with Electric
Description: This mythical Dragon from the deepest oceans is an absolutely hilarious companion. The Latern Fish Dragon can light up the darkest, stormiest night with its hilarious anecdotes from the life under water.
Attack: Flying kick, Tsunami, Laser beam, Flooding
Weak Fire Dark

Metal
Element: Metal
Buy: 250,000 (Note must get help to build habitat)
Description: A robust dragon, drawn towards all things of metal. The word on the island is that what the Metallic Dragon lacks in intellect, it more than makes up in determination
Attack: Punch, Nail rain, Stunning hit, Magneto
Weak: Electric Dark

Armadillo
Element: Earth and Metal
Buy: 250 gem
Breed: hybrid with earth plus hybrid with metal
Description: Armadillo is slightly angry dragon, so be very careful when around it. It has heavy protective gear all over it, who knows what lies under all that armor and anger... Go and find out!
Attack: Stunning hit, Rust, Meteor shower, Tumble weed
Weak: Ice metal

Ice
Element: Ice
Buy: 75,000 requires help on habitat
Description:
With the recent climate changes, the super cool Ice Dragons have migrated to the North Pole. If you see one in a warm place, please direct them to the nearest ice rink and you'll have a friend forever.
Attack: Punch, Frost nova, Stunning hit, Ice spikes
Weak: Fire Metal

Icecube
Element: Water Ice
Breed: Water with ice
Description: Is it getting hot in your island? The Ice Cube Dragon is just the creature to cool things down. Calm, cool as ice and quite slow, this sympathetic fellow is no threat at all
Attack: Flying kick, Tsunami, Ice spikes, Flooding

Alpine
Element: Earth Ice
Breed: Ice with Earth
Description: Alpine Dragon, the robust cousin of Ice Dragon is impossible not to love! This adorable creature is irresistibly playful and friendly. Watch out for avalanches though!
Attack: Flying kick, Lightning, Ice spikes, Laser bea,(according to dragon book... lightning attacks from earth dragon?)

Cool Fire
Element: Fire Ice
Breed: Ice hybrid and fire hybrid
Description: If you thought northern lights are incredible, wait till you see this Dragon fly around your islands! Ot's both as cool as ice and as hot as fire and it will never get tired of huffing and puffing.
Attack: Stunning hit, Ice spikes, Flaming arrows, Snow storm

Gummy
Element: Electric Earth
Breed: Earth hybrid with electric hybrid
Description: Bouncy and happy, you will have a new best friend in this Dragon! The Gummy Dragon loves butterflies, sugar, and summer clouds
Attack: Stunning hit, Laser beam, Poison Ivy, Electric Shock

Pearl
Element: Ice Metal
Breed: Ice with Metal
Description: Pearl Dragon is known to be a bit vain and often wastes considerable amounts of time in shining its pearls. But when needed, it can be extremely brave and selfless and helps the ones in need.
Attack: Flying kick, Frost nova, Magneto, Ice spikes
Weak: Fire metal

Jade
Element: Plant Metal
Breed: Plant with Metal
Description: The Jade Dragon is wisest of them all. Ask any question or present any problem and you will receive an answer from this ancient being. Now you'll just have to learn Chinese to understand him.
Attack: Flying kick, Stitching roots, Magneto, Poison Ivy

Cloud Dragon
Element: Fire Water
Breed: Fire with Water
Description: Many people don't even know that they have seen this Dragon because it perfectly blends into the sky. if you feel like the rain is sometimes following you, here you have the explaination!
Attack: Flying kick, Lava balls, Flooding, Flaming arrows
Weak: Lightning water

Star
Element: Earth Electric
breed: Electric with earth
Description: Who doesn't like looking at stars on a clear night? This Dragon is made of stars and during the nights you can see it shine. Star Dragon is one of the most calm and happy dragons, a friend to all.
Attack: Flying kick, Earthquake, Laser beam, Meteor shower

Storm
Element: Water Electric
Buy: 500 gem
Breed: Water with Electric
Description: This dragon loves stormy weather more than anything! If you feel that living is getting too peaceful in your island kingdom, get the Storm Dragon to shake things up.
Attack: Hard charge, Flooding, Head butt, Laser beam

Dandelion
Element: Plant Ice
Breed: Plant with ice
Description: This feather light friend is a must for every Dragon enthusiast. Its puffy appearance will draw crowdsfrom far far away to see its famous disappearing act.
Attack: Flying kick, Stitching roots, Ice spikes, Poison Ivy

Laser
Element: Fire Electric
Breed: Fire with Electric
Description: This futuristic dragon is a delightful addition to your islands. It's highly energetic and likes to fry small insects with its laser beams. This way you can also have bug control in your islands!
Attack: Flying kick, Lava balls, Laser beam, Flaming Arrows

Fluorescent Dragon
Element: Electric Ice
Breed: Electric with Ice
Description: This one glows in the dark, so it's highly convient during the dark winter months. You will also save in electricity by getting this glowy Dragon!
Attack: Flying kick, Lightning, Ice spikes, Laser beam

Battery
Element: Electric Metal
Breed: Electric metal
Buy 500 gem
Description: Running out of batteries all the time? This dragon will be your new best friend and you will always be charged with energy when around it!
Attack: Flying kick Lightning, Magneto, Laser beam

Platinum
Element: Metal Ice
Breed: Metal Ice
Buy: 500 gem
Description: A Dragon of this magnitude certainly knows its worth. Platinum Dragon is generally known as the leader of the pack and isn't afraid to demonstrate its power.
Attack: Hard charge, Magneto, Judo Kick, Snow storm
Weak: Electric Dark

#3 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationThe Internet
Contributor

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

LadyWizard, thanks so much for giving this information.

I've been putting it in the database! Haven't finished yet, have to go take care of some real life things. I'll finish when I get back.

But I really appreciate it :).

#4 LadyWizard

LadyWizard

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:13 AM

Soccer
Element: Ice Fire
Breed Ice and fire hybrids
level 7 earning 23/minute
Description: The ancestors of this Dragon happened to make a home at a football stadium and that's how it all started. The Dragons started to watch the games and finally learned how to play themselves.
Attack: Stunning hit, Ice spikes, Nuclear hit, snow storm

#5 LadyWizard

LadyWizard

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

Spicy
Element: Fire Plant
Breed Fire+Plant
Buy: 150 gem
Description: Spice up your island with this tempermental fellow. The Spicy dragon is known for its excessive use of swearwords and a passion got Mexican food.
Attack: Flying kick, Lava balls, Poison ivy, Stunning hit

Will have sell price later I accidentally bred two.

Waterfall
Buy: 150 gems
Breed: Earth and Water
Element: Earth Water
Description: This dragon is an absolute wonder! Where does the water come from an where is it going? Who knows! It's still mesmerizing to watch.
Attack: Hard charge, Earthquake, Stunning hit, Storm
Weake: Ice and Metal
Note: LadyWizard had better luck via hybrids with necessary elements

Vulcano
Breed: Fire and Earth
Element: Fire Earth
Description: This is the more explosive cousin of the Alpine Dragon. Always happy and cheerful, watch out though its hot!
Attack: Hard charge, Flaming arrows, meteor shower Nuclear hit

Cactus
Element; Earth Plant
Breed: Earth and Plant
Buy: 200 gem
Description: Cactus Dragon loves to cuddle, what a shame that it is covered with spikes. If you're charmed by it despite the stings, put your gloves on, and give it a hug!
Attack: Hard charge, Meteor shower, Head butt, Leaf blast

Mercury:
Element: Water Metal
Breed: Water with Metal
Description: This Dragon is highly unpredictible, poisonous and has an exceptionally low melting point. But when the sun shines from the right angle, this liquid creature looks absolutely magnificient!
Attack: Punch, Tsunami, Stunning hit, Flooding

Blizzard
Element: Water Fire
Breed Water with Fire
Description: Weirdly enough this dragon made of snow and ice seems to like hot and wet environments! To see this rare dragon flap around in a pile of lava is definatly worth the effort!
Attack: Hard charge, Flaming Arrows, Flooding, Nuclear hit

#6 LadyWizard

LadyWizard

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

Rattlesnake:
Element: Dark Plant
Breed Dark with Plant
Buy: 1,000 gems
Description: Potentially deadly, this Dragon has to be treated extra well to keep it from biting its master! When fully trained, it can be the most loyal servant.
Attack: Hard charge, leech, Judo kick, Ghost cloud
Weak: Plant Earth

Penguin
Element: Ice Dark
Breed: Ice with dark
Description: At first sight it's easy to mistake this Dragon for a penguin. It's a common mistake but don't be fooled, its teeth are extremely sharp!
Attack: Flying kick, Frost nova, Leech, Ice spikes

Hedgehog
Element: Earth Dark
Breed: Earth with Dark(though you'll probably get this one at least once while breeding for poo)
Buy: 750 gems
Description: This Dragon is extremely fond of people, but unfortunatly its spikey exterior is not exactly human friendly. Wear an armor and go play!
Attack: Flying kick, Earthquake, Leech, Meteor shower

Carnivore Plant
Element Plant Dark
Breed: Plant with Dark
Buy: 750 gems
Description: This cheerful mear eater is almost blind but has an extraordinary keen sense of smell. It can smell anything from miles away, so don't ever think that you can surprise this Dragon however hard you try.
Attack: Flying kick, Stitching roots, Poison Ivy, Leech

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Guest_Aosih_*

Guest_Aosih_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

I thought you could only buy the Dark dragon for 250k? When I try to look at the metal dragon page it only shows 2 metal hybrids that can only be purchased for gems :/

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

Where did you see the Metal egg being sold for 250k? the only dragon that appears for that price is the dark dragon...The only metal dragons that you can see in the shop is the hybrids that can only be gotten with gems