Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Walcha18 : (24 July 2014 - 03:55 AM) It seems so!
@  Fae : (24 July 2014 - 03:23 AM) Walcha, so far it seem not one single current member (including 99) is 'high level' enough...
@  Fae : (24 July 2014 - 02:42 AM) got a gem earlier this morning on completion from dragon market....
@  soledad1905 : (24 July 2014 - 02:13 AM) anybody can't get gem from dragon market on mobie?
@  Walcha18 : (24 July 2014 - 01:45 AM) Any idea of cost?
@  Walcha18 : (24 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) If so, at what level???
@  Walcha18 : (24 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) Pls, did anyone get the New Islands?
@  Walcha18 : (24 July 2014 - 12:27 AM) That does not sound so good, Rachael?
@  Rachael : (23 July 2014 - 11:49 PM) depends on what you consider ok
@  Walcha18 : (23 July 2014 - 08:03 PM) Very Important Question: What Level Player is "High Level"?
@  Walcha18 : (23 July 2014 - 07:56 PM) Good news! Is it okay?
@  Rachael : (23 July 2014 - 05:24 PM) so the cops found my car
@  Rachael : (23 July 2014 - 05:16 PM) :lurk:
@  Icetex : (23 July 2014 - 04:54 PM) Not raelly
@  GameMasterA : (23 July 2014 - 12:34 PM) Does anyone know the exact date DC was released on Android?
@  Fae : (23 July 2014 - 04:49 AM) as others said, it seems it was removed with the end of the Viking Island, probably a mistake
@  Rachael : (23 July 2014 - 01:41 AM) :lurk:
@  Walcha18 : (22 July 2014 - 11:08 PM) Just one more inexplicable, user-unfriendly effort to be wondered at.
@  Walcha18 : (22 July 2014 - 11:02 PM) Tku Rachael. It seems they removed it half-way through the offer time.
@  Walcha18 : (22 July 2014 - 11:01 PM) Hi All!

Photo
- - - - -

48 Hour Breed Time?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 AocPhantomvoid

AocPhantomvoid

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

I'm breeding cool fire and gummy as i've done may times trying to complete legendary set. This is the first time I've had a 48hr breed time.  What could this be?   Pure is the only one I know that has 48hr breed time but never heard of getting Pure with this combo.....

#2 Balgruff

Balgruff

Nirobi

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

It's a legendary-type dragon. Pure, Pure elementals and Legendaries all have 48-hour breeding and hatching time. You'll be getting either a Legendary, Mirror, Crystal or Wind Dragon.

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#3 SouvenirMahmood

SouvenirMahmood

Gummy Dragon

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

one of the four legendary dragon you can get. to complete the set, it is very difficult. because you do not know what is the outcome even 48 hours breeding time. you can always getting crystal, or legendary or wind or mirror. sigh..........

Posted Image

#4 JosephHorne

JosephHorne

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

I was reading guides on this and must of got crazy lucky. Was reading another website whos name I wont post here about it just because i dont want to possibly break forum rules, but it said soccer and soccer had the highest legendary breeding chances. My frist two initial tries led to a Legenary dragon first, the second was a wind. Next 5 try failed, then mirror. 3 more random dragons. Crystal, random then another crystal. So i KNOW you can get them all from just soccer soccer breeding from personal expirance

#5 SayntLucifer

SayntLucifer

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

I was reading guides on this and must of got crazy lucky. Was reading another website whos name I wont post here about it just because i dont want to possibly break forum rules, but it said soccer and soccer had the highest legendary breeding chances. My frist two initial tries led to a Legenary dragon first, the second was a wind. Next 5 try failed, then mirror. 3 more random dragons. Crystal, random then another crystal. So i KNOW you can get them all from just soccer soccer breeding from personal expirance

True.  You can get them all from breeding any 2 Rare Hybrids.  Ive had the best outcome with Coolfire + Coolfire.  Now im working on replacing all my legendaries with the specific Legendary dragon since it makes the most gold/min.  I have 6 atm with one in the hatchery and 2 left to replace after that.  Then itll be down sizing my regular dragons and deleting some normal habitats to replace them with legendary habitats and.  Or im going to try and duplicate about 7 more poo dragons for income wise.  We will see tho.  I have alot more luck making a legendary then i do a poo dragon (im sure alot of people have the same thing too)

#6 JosephHorne

JosephHorne

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

StL thats near what i am working towards building a whole island of legendarys for gold purposes

#7 SayntLucifer

SayntLucifer

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

its a good way to make gold.  Same with getting alot of poo dragons and puting them on a large dark habitat. I learned that one from some awesome people on here :p

#8 SouvenirMahmood

SouvenirMahmood

Gummy Dragon

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

it is different for every person. the outcome of breeding rare hybrid vary from person to person. for me it was pirate+petroleum to complete all legendary set. now finding legendary pair for pure dragon.

Posted Image

#9 cuteemarc

cuteemarc

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

i believe they changed the breeding and hatching time..i too am breeding cool fire + soccer and it took 2 day(48 hours), which last year took only 24 hours to breed..both (breeding and hatching time) now directly correlates with the rarity of the dragon...

#10 s1ckstyle

s1ckstyle

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

If you get 48hours breeding time it's for sure Legendary Dragon :) But which one? You will find it when breeding is finished. Just got my Mirror Dragon from Soccer + Soccer from the 2nd try.

#11 HMCC

HMCC

Coral Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 341 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

It may be a Legendary Dragon not pure . You need 2 legends for breeding Pure.

To get an elemental dragon you must buy it.

To get a hybrid you need to breed two elemental dragons

To get rare hybrid you need to breed two hybrids

To get Legendary you need to breed two rare hybrid

To get Pure you need to breed two legendaries.

To get special dragons. you must win the mini games, contests or Play other socialpoint games.

http://

#12 destroyer3007

destroyer3007

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

You must breed two rare hybrids to get ledgendary dragon, sometimes the result won't be a legend one but it's worth to try it. Also pure and pure ..... take 48 hrs

Yeah i got ledgendary and mirror