Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) No problem
@  VedishMaharaj : (20 April 2014 - 02:30 PM) Thanks :)
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 02:29 PM) @VedishMaharaj Some UK forum. Here's the image URL:
Spoiler
Don't forget to use the IMG brackets!
@  VedishMaharaj : (20 April 2014 - 02:25 PM) iKate what website did you get that from
@  VedishMaharaj : (20 April 2014 - 02:21 PM) :lol:
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 02:19 PM) Posted Image :ph34r:
@  Icetex : (20 April 2014 - 02:06 PM) :ph34r:
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 01:56 PM) Lol, nice. I usually don't buy dragons from special offers either, but occasionally I'll take SP up on an offer or two.
@  Starkiller : (20 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) i dont buy dragons for gems so i rarely check that page :P
@  Starkiller : (20 April 2014 - 01:45 PM) ah ^^
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 01:43 PM) Kind of. It's been in the shop with Easter Dragon for the past several days, but it hasn't been in a special "100 gem" offer yet. It isn't breedable.
@  Starkiller : (20 April 2014 - 01:41 PM) So there's a new dragon? :o
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 01:32 PM) Bookday Dragon
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 01:16 PM) @mmshivesh I usually handle the articles of dragons who first, or exclusively, appear on mobile. But sure, give me several minutes.
@  mmshivesh : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) @ikate u there? Can u create an article on book day dragon?
@  mmshivesh : (20 April 2014 - 07:49 AM) Ohai icetex and bal
@  mmshivesh : (20 April 2014 - 06:56 AM) <_<
@  iKate : (19 April 2014 - 08:29 PM) It's an issue with the game. I have it too. I'm sure Social Point is aware of it.
@  DragonPro477 : (19 April 2014 - 07:27 PM) yes VedishMaharaj
@  VedishMaharaj : (19 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) :tumbleweed:

Photo
- - - - -

Deus Vault

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 GameMasterA

GameMasterA

Blizzard Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

So I'm guessing that the new building is called the Deus Vault judging by Dragon City's Facebook group.  Does anyone have anymore information on it?

#2 Alex

Alex

Ex-Moderator

• Programmers
  • Others: DC Experts, Designers, Editors
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

Another breeding spot where you can breed the unique dragons, as far as I know.

2qwem9d.png

#3 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Or, seeing as it's called a vault, and going by this post:

From the Great DEUS

I´m glad to see that many people like what I´m preparing. And no worries about the Dragon Storage, It´s taking me more than expected to build something special but I will eventually come up with something that will make all you Dragon-loves happy. 

I´m working really hard to get a lot of new and amazing features done, so you can keep collecting as many dragons as you want. 
I will keep you posted, but you have to be a little bit patient. Good stuff doesn´t come easy 

DEUS.

It's a place to store dragons that are already hatched and not Level 1

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#4 GameMasterA

GameMasterA

Blizzard Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

I think it is the building that has been rumored to be a breeding place for unique dragons.  On the DC app page it says this: "Take a glimpse to the best among the rare dragons you can obtain from the Deus Vault!

What dragon can it be?
How would you name it?" It has a picture of a Chinese-y looking dragon.

#5 Man

Man

Tropical Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 171 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

I just hope this feature is worth every penny and if it does come out I'm ready :)

#6 Anemone

Anemone

Cloud Dragon

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:15 AM

Finally, just when it will be added?

#7 CNX

CNX

Firebird Dragon

• DC Experts
  • Others: Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Just bought it...and its already in my storage. Fail SP.

Posted Image

#8 GameMasterA

GameMasterA

Blizzard Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

I just bought it and used it to figure out Fossil's formula (because it didn't require gems).  I bet you have to use it in order to unlock the possibility of breeding Fossil because I already knew it was Dark and Ice.

#9 Man

Man

Tropical Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 171 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

I bought the deus vault It's  kind of a disappointment if you as me but its better than nothing I guess

#10 Alex

Alex

Ex-Moderator

• Programmers
  • Others: DC Experts, Designers, Editors
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

I bought it too, but.. 1500 gems for the first dragon? Ew.. 

They should've put a gold price instead of gems. 

2qwem9d.png

#11 GameMasterA

GameMasterA

Blizzard Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

It might be more useful in the future but right now I'm still figuring it out.  I researched Queen along with Alex and we got the same formulas.  My formula for Queen is fire/metal + water/plant = Queen.  My guess is that you have to research a specific unique in order to unlock your DC island's capacity to breed that dragon.  So far the Deus Vault offers research for the following: Dujur Dragon - 1,500 gems, Queen - 2.5 M gold, Viking - 300 gems, Plankton - 200 gems, Aztec - 350 gems, Fossil - 2 M gold, Bat - 125 gems, Seahorse - 50 gems, King - 450 gems, and Sky - 250 gems.

I wonder if the order matters for the double element breedings of uniques?  Also I wonder if one or both of of the breeding dragons have to be unique to obtain a unique? Interesting....I'm breeding King and Seahorse right now to try for Queen.

#12 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hmm... since I check this site out while DC is loading, the back of my head is screaming GEM TRAP!!!! DON'T BUY IT!!!. But I'll see it first. And if anything, I may help out. But only for those dragons that supposedly say gold for breeding.

Okay, I went ahead and unlocked the formulas for Queen and Fossil, bred Dark and Ice just like the formula said, I got 15 hours, Penguin.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#13 Man

Man

Tropical Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

It might be more useful in the future but right now I'm still figuring it out.  I researched Queen along with Alex and we got the same formulas.  My formula for Queen is fire/metal + water/plant = Queen.  My guess is that you have to research a specific unique in order to unlock your DC island's capacity to breed that dragon.  So far the Deus Vault offers research for the following: Dujur Dragon - 1,500 gems, Queen - 2.5 M gold, Viking - 300 gems, Plankton - 200 gems, Aztec - 350 gems, Fossil - 2 M gold, Bat - 125 gems, Seahorse - 50 gems, King - 450 gems, and Sky - 250 gems.

I wonder if the order matters for the double element breedings of uniques?  Also I wonder if one or both of of the breeding dragons have to be unique to obtain a unique? Interesting....I'm breeding King and Seahorse right now to try for Queen.

I would be useful in the long for sure but it's something I won't use for while maybe keep it in my storage for a bit 

#14 cuteemarc

cuteemarc

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

just built.. according to its info it gives the elements of usually un-breedable dragons...in my case dujur, queen, and viking dragon but men are they expensive..1500 gems, 2.5 M, and 300gems...tsk virtually useless since it doesnt give the specific dragons to breed..only the elements...

#15 Anemone

Anemone

Cloud Dragon

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

Fossil currently costs as much as 5 million (previously 2 million)

#16 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

Good thing I bought it before they increased the price :D

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#17 RowellNaVarro

RowellNaVarro

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

zzzz because of too many new dragons they launch this!!! and btw if i already have that dragon do i still need the formula of it?  like queen and Fossil i got in on events!!!! 

i hate the new daily bonus its so hard to got dragon or gems zzzz i mean u have  only 0.01% chance i think i have 10 fake accounts but non of that got ninja dragon or 10gems ZZZ and the weekly bonus its so hard  to got 5gems i hope im not offend someone on this!!! =|

#18 JacobOakley

JacobOakley

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Personally I see it as a waste. With Pure Dragons, and Legends, at high levels you'd not need any of these super rare dragons. Yes, they would be cool to have, but with the costs involved? Hell no. I'll just plod along with my lengends, and pure. Oh, and my level 19 Gold dragon with two gold stars, less than 5 victories away from the third one. With the Moves Tesla Ray, Cannon Balls, Electric Shock, and Nail Rain. 

#19 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Don't forget, there are different player types to cater to. While you may like to battle and accrue as much gold as possible, other players, like me, prefer to have all the dragons, like how you would collect stamps and such. SP is marketing to these players with the Deus Vault, and you may not like it, but players that need say, a Queen dragon or a Fossil dragon to complete their collection would jump at the chance to breed one.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#20 Man

Man

Tropical Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Don't forget, there are different player types to cater to. While you may like to battle and accrue as much gold as possible, other players, like me, prefer to have all the dragons, like how you would collect stamps and such. SP is marketing to these players with the Deus Vault, and you may not like it, but players that need say, a Queen dragon or a Fossil dragon to complete their collection would jump at the chance to breed one.

same here I'm a big collector myself well trying to collect every single dragon, I would by some of these dragons off the deus vault :)