Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:34 AM) Ok, good night!, I have a class in 4 and a half hours, I should do the same
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Along with other general requirement classes. Alrighty, I'm gonna turn in. G'night!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Cool lol
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:27 AM) All of them. Everything. Lol. Classes on data entry and analysis, human development, cognition, and the like.
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:17 AM) So what kind of classes do you take for a Psychology degree?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:15 AM) Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:09 AM) Oh, I've already mastered being psychotic, the degree is nothing but a credential :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:08 AM) Uh-oh. A psychopath honing in on his skills? What. Have. I. Done.
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:07 AM) But of course! 10 points for Gryffindor!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) Wait, you can major in being a Psycho? I'm in the wrong line of work! :P
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:03 AM) At Hogwarts, I assume? :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:02 AM) Wizardr---Oh, in this world, you mean? Psychology. Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:00 AM) Yea, it's great! It actually makes school bearable :P lol What are you majoring in?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:58 AM) That's good you can bypass it
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:56 AM) So that's why I just decided to go for technical degrees. I'd be setting myself up for failure if i went for the typical degrees
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:51 AM) I have failed countless writing assignments. I've lost track of how many completely blank pages I've turned in
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:49 AM) I'm just the opposite. I love to write :P
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:47 AM) The only issues I've had with math classes were some of the teachers I had
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:45 AM) Math doesn't bother me near as much as English. I can handle math pretty well. English (more specifically, Writing) is a bit difficult for me
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:43 AM) Lol I hear you on that! I dislike math to the extent that I have a burning desire to throw something, everytime I see equations.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Who Have Ideas To Win Gems In Daily Bonus Shuffle Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 FinalAurora

FinalAurora

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

I have problem to win gems first 2 days i win 2 decoration and now i just won food and gold

Who can help me?

fgsfgd_zpsf4329ba4.gif

#2 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

It's all luck. There is no 'strategy' or 'cheats' to this game.

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#3 ATooGosu

ATooGosu

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

According to the game you "Always Win". the best way to win is through frequency, the more you play the more you get out of it. Best bet is to make sure you play it every day :)

#4 TigerSharky20

TigerSharky20

Firebird Dragon

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

Balgruff?you know what? luck isn't real at all,its just a myth or a fraud so don't believe in fortune cause I don't!and it depends on where you click the card.just click any.i guess.or click that spot all the time until you get something great I guess....

:rach:          TIGERSHARKY20           :rach:

I Dragoncity50 will help all of you on DCC.com

those who hate DC and those who are evil and bad and play DC....

DONT DESERVE TO BE ON THIS SITE!!

so be nice with us and we'll be nice with you!

aM1GZ11_460sa.gif                     

visit my account on DCC.com! my URL:http://www.dragoncit...0-dragoncity50/

visit my account on FB.com! my URL:http://www.facebook....yod?ref=tn_tnmn

#5 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:45 AM

Fun fact: It's not the position of the card. The result is predetermined the moment you click 'Shuffle'. Don't believe me? Disconnect your net after you click shuffle. Select a card and remember it. Now refresh with your net still off and reconnect it, now refresh the page again and select any card. It will be the same!!

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#6 TigerSharky20

TigerSharky20

Firebird Dragon

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

sounds fun balgruff,ill go try it out.  :allex:

:rach:          TIGERSHARKY20           :rach:

I Dragoncity50 will help all of you on DCC.com

those who hate DC and those who are evil and bad and play DC....

DONT DESERVE TO BE ON THIS SITE!!

so be nice with us and we'll be nice with you!

aM1GZ11_460sa.gif                     

visit my account on DCC.com! my URL:http://www.dragoncit...0-dragoncity50/

visit my account on FB.com! my URL:http://www.facebook....yod?ref=tn_tnmn

#7 holygrail12

holygrail12

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

dragoncity50,don't blame me but if you say always click the same card and got the same as you see then why they call it shuffle?

#8 FinalAurora

FinalAurora

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

I think SP has a special rule for this "shuffle" and now I am looking for this rule. I think It's same as monday reward. Thank Balgruff

fgsfgd_zpsf4329ba4.gif

#9 RumRowi

RumRowi

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

Wow.
thnaks you very mych.
i'm is a new gamer/player.