Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  PARVEEN : (02 September 2014 - 12:59 AM) Don't miss this: http://www.dragoncit...ruitment-on-pc/
@  PARVEEN : (02 September 2014 - 12:59 AM) Hi everyone
@  Walcha18 : (01 September 2014 - 11:57 PM) Mr. Icy: No.
@  Walcha18 : (01 September 2014 - 11:57 PM) 'Morning!
@  Icetex : (01 September 2014 - 04:11 PM) Ever get fixed?
@  Icetex : (01 September 2014 - 04:10 PM) So did this error http://www.dragoncit...-times-get-this
@  Icetex : (01 September 2014 - 03:57 PM) :ph34r:
@  criminal2 : (01 September 2014 - 09:37 AM) mornin balg :crim:
@  Walcha18 : (01 September 2014 - 06:30 AM) Nice U 2 Balgruff!
@  PARVEEN : (01 September 2014 - 03:32 AM) Congrats :bal:
@  PARVEEN : (01 September 2014 - 03:32 AM) GM @Walcha18
@  Walcha18 : (01 September 2014 - 02:19 AM) PC perks!
@  Balgruff : (01 September 2014 - 01:49 AM) @PARVEEN Got mine from the right-most bag
@  Walcha18 : (31 August 2014 - 11:30 PM) Nice, Parveen!
@  Walcha18 : (31 August 2014 - 11:30 PM) Good Morning!
@  PARVEEN : (31 August 2014 - 10:42 PM) Got 5 gems from Monday reward, Blue bag(1st from the right)
@  Balgruff : (31 August 2014 - 08:09 PM) :bal:
@  Devin : (31 August 2014 - 07:07 PM) :banana:
@  criminal2 : (31 August 2014 - 09:45 AM) :crim:
@  Icetex : (31 August 2014 - 07:46 AM) :desert:

Photo
- - - - -

How To Get All Legendary Dragons! 100% Working

Best Answer Balgruff, 30 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

There's already a complete breeding guide here: Complete Dragon Breeding Guide - Dragon Information - Articles - Dragon City Central

And you can never guarantee anything in breeding except that you will get it eventually. Every 2nd attempt? I don;t think so.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 ZawyarUrRehman

ZawyarUrRehman

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

hi guys! i wanted to share how to get ALL legendary dragons so.. the secret is.....................................NOTHING!

the trick is to stick to your combination but... the best way is to use cool fire + armadillo combination and cool fire + gummy combbination as these are the most well working combinations

ok here's what to do:

use an one of the above combinations and do more than 12 breeds and i guarantee that you will get a legendar on every 2nd attempt! so this means that getting the legends is very easy!

#2 Balgruff

Balgruff

Nirobi

• Administrators
  • Others: Members, Moderators, Designers, Programmers, DC Experts, Editors, Awarders
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:58 AM   Best Answer

There's already a complete breeding guide here: Complete Dragon Breeding Guide - Dragon Information - Articles - Dragon City Central

And you can never guarantee anything in breeding except that you will get it eventually. Every 2nd attempt? I don;t think so.

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#3 ZawyarUrRehman

ZawyarUrRehman

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

I does because ever time I breed these two the 2nd attempt gives me a legend elemental dragon!

#4 Balgruff

Balgruff

Nirobi

• Administrators
  • Others: Members, Moderators, Designers, Programmers, DC Experts, Editors, Awarders
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

That may be for you, but I'm sure that it won't br the same for others.It is impossible to predict what dragon you will be getting before you click that breed button.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#5 ZawyarUrRehman

ZawyarUrRehman

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:16 AM

well. then why did my brother use the technique and got the same result?

#6 Balgruff

Balgruff

Nirobi

• Administrators
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:30 AM

Small sample space. Everyone, try out this technique and tell whether or not you get a legend on the second try. If even one says no, then the guarantee falls.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#7 ZawyarUrRehman

ZawyarUrRehman

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

ok. challenge accepted!  :D i will also add a poll to know how much it works.

#8 bonie

bonie

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

Does not work for me, Only after many attempts, And mostly Crystal Dragons from those Combo's  :D  :)

P.S. Balgruff, After 1 Month  everyday breeding, my very 1st Pure Unicorn Dragon egg is in the nest :)

#9 Balgruff

Balgruff

Nirobi

• Administrators
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

Congrats, at least you only spent one month on it. One of the members here had 56 attempts (2 months, since he was doing it in both the tree and the mountain) before he finally got his Pure.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#10 Natsu

Natsu

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

False

#11 legend564006

legend564006

Cloud Dragon

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

breeding 12

hi guys! i wanted to share how to get ALL legendary dragons so.. the secret is.....................................NOTHING!

the trick is to stick to your combination but... the best way is to use cool fire + armadillo combination and cool fire + gummy combbination as these are the most well working combinations

ok here's what to do:

use an one of the above combinations and do more than 12 breeds and i guarantee that you will get a legendar on every 2nd attempt! so this means that getting the legends is very easy!

12 breeds are very long process man you can get legendary dragon by breeding coolfire+soccer dragon maybe on 1st or 2nd attempt 

MY-DRAGON-CITY-CENTRAL.gif Glowing-cool-fie.gif

im a legend

#12 TigerSharky20

TigerSharky20

Firebird Dragon

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:58 AM

ok here's what to do:

I don't think so you will get one every 2nd attempt.your probably saying this because you did one of the combos and got a legend the 2nd time? and you think it will always be the 2nd time a legend? false.

:rach:          TIGERSHARKY20           :rach:

I Dragoncity50 will help all of you on DCC.com

those who hate DC and those who are evil and bad and play DC....

DONT DESERVE TO BE ON THIS SITE!!

so be nice with us and we'll be nice with you!

aM1GZ11_460sa.gif                     

visit my account on DCC.com! my URL:http://www.dragoncit...0-dragoncity50/

visit my account on FB.com! my URL:http://www.facebook....yod?ref=tn_tnmn

#13 ZawyarUrRehman

ZawyarUrRehman

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

yes because every time i do it the 2nd attempt is 48 hours