Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Walcha18 : (21 April 2014 - 01:04 AM) @ChelseaBear: Hi! What were the parents and level pls? Have not managed Butterfly despite maaany tries! Tku!
@  Devin : (20 April 2014 - 10:56 PM) Though I think the one that is breedable doesn't show up in the Dragon Book
@  Devin : (20 April 2014 - 10:44 PM) Whatever you read was wrong. It is breedable
@  ChelseaBear : (20 April 2014 - 10:42 PM) Iv read that you cant breed a butterfly dragon, but i just did. How is this possible?
@  dilloncole34 : (20 April 2014 - 09:21 PM) hey guys. new here. would some of you be willing to add me on facebook to be my neighbor?
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) @Dragonsfury Two Headed
@  Icetex : (20 April 2014 - 06:17 PM) Breeding Gudie Out of date atm since 2nd light and war update
@  Walcha18 : (20 April 2014 - 05:48 PM) The Hatching Guide does not include 32 hrs, just 30 and 34 hrs.
@  DragonKeeper : (20 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) ??? Not sure about 32-hours
@  Dragonsfury : (20 April 2014 - 04:39 PM) Quick question, I just breezed nature and dark and got 32 hour breeding time, I got told two headed dragon was 20 hours, what will it be?
@  Icetex : (20 April 2014 - 03:23 PM) lol
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) No problem
@  VedishMaharaj : (20 April 2014 - 02:30 PM) Thanks :)
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 02:29 PM) @VedishMaharaj Some UK forum. Here's the image URL:
Spoiler
Don't forget to use the IMG brackets!
@  VedishMaharaj : (20 April 2014 - 02:25 PM) iKate what website did you get that from
@  VedishMaharaj : (20 April 2014 - 02:21 PM) :lol:
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 02:19 PM) Posted Image :ph34r:
@  Icetex : (20 April 2014 - 02:06 PM) :ph34r:
@  iKate : (20 April 2014 - 01:56 PM) Lol, nice. I usually don't buy dragons from special offers either, but occasionally I'll take SP up on an offer or two.
@  Starkiller : (20 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) i dont buy dragons for gems so i rarely check that page :P

Photo
- - - - -

How To Stop Breeding ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Syrion

Syrion

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

Hello

As the title says . Is there any way to stop breeding between two dragons ?

Thanks

#2 Qrulyx

Qrulyx

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

You can only 'stop' it by completing it through gems. Other than that there is no way to stop it.

I hope you don't have to wait too long. :P

qrulyx.png

#3 Syrion

Syrion

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

I have Electric dragon in Hatchery.. he is gonna be hatched in an hour or less. Well I wanted to breed him with Fire dragon to get Laser dragon .. well I have Terra + Ice in Breeding Mountain .. so I gues that I will have to hatch their egg first .. and then I can breed Ele+Fire :D 

Damn man this is so complicated .. 

#4 TigerSharky20

TigerSharky20

Firebird Dragon

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

time is just free.

:rach:          TIGERSHARKY20           :rach:

I Dragoncity50 will help all of you on DCC.com

those who hate DC and those who are evil and bad and play DC....

DONT DESERVE TO BE ON THIS SITE!!

so be nice with us and we'll be nice with you!

aM1GZ11_460sa.gif                     

visit my account on DCC.com! my URL:http://www.dragoncit...0-dragoncity50/

visit my account on FB.com! my URL:http://www.facebook....yod?ref=tn_tnmn

#5 frozenlady

frozenlady

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

I certainly wish we could just stop hatching or breeding, simply by clicking on some ''cancel'' button...

#6 Qrulyx

Qrulyx

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

I certainly wish we could just stop hatching or breeding, simply by clicking on some ''cancel'' button...

By looking at the breeding time you can often know which dragon you will be receiving, or at least make an educated guess about it. If you could just cancel the breeding, you could use that knowledge to quickly get the dragon you want. That would get the challenge out of it. :P

And if you really want it to stop, you can always pay gems for it, although that can get very expensive. :P

qrulyx.png

#7 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yup. I don't see SP implementing this feature in the future, since they are making gems from the speed up button which in all respects is your cancel button for now. If they DID add it, I have a feeling that they would charge gems for it as well.

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler