Jokes aside, here's the full guide to the event. Not much difference from the Egyptian Island, in fact I would say it's even more greedy.
Stage 1 : Into the Dark
- Keys - Like baby unicorns, snail wizards and golden trees, they pop up randomly on your islands. No Sharing required.
- Skulls - Gift any gifts to your friends. When they accept it, you'll get skulls.
Prize : Dungeon Base (Useless by itself, only use is for you to put the habitat on it.)
Stage 2 : The Deeps
- Shields : Recieve from PvP/League battles
- Horns : Breedings. Just like the Horus Eyes from the Egyptian Island, the time influences the amount you get.
Prize : Dungeon Habitat
Stage 3 : The Guardian
- Horns : Breed, breed, breed.
- Crowns : Win Tournaments to recieve.
- *Extra Objective: Beat the Cerberus Dragon in combat after collecting all the horns and crowns.
Prize : Cerberus Dragon
Stage 4 : Final Battle
- Horns : Need I say more? Breed for it.
- Torches : Recruit friends.
- *Extra Objective: Beat the Demon Dragon in combat after collecting all the horns and torches.
Prize : Demon Dragon
*The stages The Deeps, The Guardian and Final Battle all require food, with each subsequent level DOUBLING the food needed by the last.