Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Walcha18 : (31 July 2014 - 04:30 AM) hi Kate! Very nicely timed (I hope!) but not for you ...
@  Walcha18 : (31 July 2014 - 04:29 AM) Hello Everyone!
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) Nope, still level 20 to unlock it from what I can see. Level 25 is required for levels 2+.
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:22 AM) He may not be at the right level yet. You have to be at least level 20 to unlock it. It should show up right where yours is. This may have changed in the recent update, though. Give me a minute and I'll take a peak at it.
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) the sanctuary itself.... not any of the dragons in it - i don't know what the level restriction is - if there is one
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) I have the 'breeding sanctuary' and he doesn't, and I was wondering where he can get it
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) :) I know the several dragons ... lol
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:05 AM) By Sanctuary Offer, did you mean the Shop dragons being offered for x amount of gems for a limited time? There is often a delay in new dragon availability between mobile and PC. If you miss an offer on mobile, wait for it to be on PC, or vice versa. I've noticed that the better deals tend to be on PC. Sometimes it takes longer for a dragon to appear in the Shop on mobile than on PC.
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:01 AM) Which dragon were you wanting to get?
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:01 AM) Once you've unlocked a level, you can breed a dragon using any combination that contains its elements. Even if you're on Sanctuary Level 5, you can still breed those at levels 1,2,3, and 4.
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:01 AM) i thought it would be in the shop or something, but it isnt
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:00 AM) it was never in black market .... (i think?) just wondering how I can get him the sanctuary :(
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:00 AM) Some of the same dragons will appear in future Black Markets, so you may stumble across it again. My advice, though, is to hold off on purchasing the boxes. Chances are that the dragon will eventually become breedable (if it isn't already).
@  iKate : (30 July 2014 - 11:58 PM) The Black Market is only on PC, not on mobile. Once you've opened another box, you can no longer claim the previous prize.
@  Fae : (30 July 2014 - 11:55 PM) my nephew doesn't have it and it's not in any part of the shop for him
@  iKate : (30 July 2014 - 11:48 PM) Sanctuary offer? Are you referring to the Black Market?
@  Fae : (30 July 2014 - 11:47 PM) hmmm, if you let the first 'offer' of the sanctuary go by, how do you obtain it now?
@  Katsumaru : (30 July 2014 - 10:31 PM) I've beaten 7 so far. That Droconos comes in handy for this.
@  GameMasterA : (30 July 2014 - 02:19 PM) They lowered the rewards by a lot for the new tournament
@  silvia33 : (30 July 2014 - 09:19 AM) Great!

Photo
- - - - -

Poo Dragon: Legend + Dark?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#41 Mordaine

Mordaine

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:04 AM

I just bred a Legendary with dark and got a venom was trying for poo. Trying to help you get the data Ashley.

Now try Legend with venom please :)

Mordaine attacked Mordaine with a Head Butt (6 str) and took off 9!
Mordaine has 21 HP left!

Mordaine counterattacks with a Head Butt (5 str) and takes off 7!
Mordaine has 23 HP left!

Winner!!!

Posted Image
Mordaine

#42 Hyperenity

Hyperenity

Dragonfly Lord

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

Just wanted to state that I just got my first POO...
My combo was Legendary (lvl30) and Petroleum (lvl30)
*cheers*
Posted Image

#43 Mordaine

Mordaine

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

Due to some recent....poo that is going with my acc I have managed to prove my theory about the legendary breeding with any other non-legendary.

Oh and you also have a higher chance of getting the same type hybrid you breed with the legendary

Mordaine has 21 HP left!

Mordaine has 23 HP left!

Winner!!!

Posted Image
Mordaine

#44 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Due to some recent....poo that is going with my acc I have managed to prove my theory about the legendary breeding with any other non-legendary.

What is this theory?

#45 Mordaine

Mordaine

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

It is not 100%

I assume that breeding a legend and a basic element dragon will give you randomly one which has that element in it (ergo,you might get poo since it is a dark-type dragon)

Same applies to hybrid dragons,however it seems that you have higher chances of getting something of the first element (so if you breed legend+coolfire you should have higher chances of getting something with fire in it,if you breed legend+soccer you should have higher chances at getting any ice dragon)

Also it seems that petrol/pirate/hedgehog/venom/waterfall/mud have higher chances of getting of getting poo since poo has 3 elements in it and each of these have 2 out of 3

Well.... it might not work that way,but this is how it seems....

^

Mordaine has 21 HP left!

Mordaine has 23 HP left!

Winner!!!

Posted Image
Mordaine

#46 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

I did read that but I was not sure if that was your theory. Thanks!

#47 ladybug1019a

ladybug1019a

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

someone said if you bred a petroleum and armadillo, 15x's consect. you would get a poo....well that is pooo...I have done that combination twice 15x's consect. I have done Armadillo and petroleum 15 consect x and didn't get poo. got alot of ledgends, but no pooooo

#48 andismnjtk

andismnjtk

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

bred dark and wind got poo
bred dark and crystal got poo
bred dark and mirror got poo
bred dark and legendary get pooooooo
only poo i hate poo now

hahaha

#49 Kittywillow76

Kittywillow76

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

Just bred crystal with pirate.. Gave me zombie, venom, mercury and icecream?
Dragons Needed Checklist: Pure Earth, Pure Fire, Pure Water, Pure Electric, Pure Ice, Pure Metal, Pure Dark

#50 nikki3168

nikki3168

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

i just got a poo dragon breeding dark dragon and crystal i tried every other combo and this was the first one that worked 4 me. hope this helps
Posted ImageNikki3168

#51 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

ok ive been having a tough time getting poo now for awile i think ive tried over 45 times....lately ive been trying legend + petroleum and legend + pirate and ive gotten zombie,dark,mud,tropical,storm and armadillo but no poo...and as far as dark+mud ive tried this like at least 15 times and i always get hedgehog or venom and also i thought single element dragons couldnt produce rare dragons? is there any truth to this?

just now i bred mud + dark and got pirate right off the bat i hurried it for 4 gems ive read on other sites mud + dark will produce poo...but im having my doubts

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#52 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

ok ive been having a tough time getting poo now for awile i think ive tried over 45 times....lately ive been trying legend + petroleum and legend + pirate and ive gotten zombie,dark,mud,tropical,storm and armadillo but no poo...and as far as dark+mud ive tried this like at least 15 times and i always get hedgehog or venom and also i thought single element dragons couldnt produce rare dragons? is there any truth to this? just now i bred mud + dark and got pirate right off the bat i hurried it for 4 gems ive read on other sites mud + dark will produce poo...but im having my doubts

Other sites? Come on! So we've basically confirmed that the best way to get a Poo is Legend + Petroleum or Pirate. Now, this still is the most rare dragon in the game, so it may still take a lot of tries. I suggest keeping up this combination.

As for Basic + Hybrid giving rare, we have proven that it is indeed possible but the chances tend to be a lot lower.

#53 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

i meant the other sites i went to before i found dragon city central...now those sites are obsolete and some of there combinations arent the best options when u factor in hatch time and everything else, so this is the only place i go to when it comes to dragon city LoL i was just sharing what ive put together since i started trying to get the poo dragon

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#54 Erika

Erika

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

getting a poo dragon is easy! first you need s a mud dragon then breed it with a dark dragon then you might get a poo dragon or a venom dragon or a hedgehog dragon! please try this guys cause i tried! if you don't accept or do it it wont work :mellow: really... -_-

I'm on my 34th consecutive try of mud + dark - still no poo. TONS of hedgehog, venom, and petroleums, but no poo.

#55 Sue

Sue

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

I just got my Poo Dragon by using Wind+Petroleum.

#56 Phantom

Phantom

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:04 AM

Last Time : OMG this is the rarest dragon eva...how could anybody..
Now : meh
" I suppose they'll be expecting a hero, I'd better give them what they want. "
Posted Image
Spoiler

#57 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:07 AM

ok i finally got poo!!! yaya!! i got it on my first try with crystal + petroleum, i tried legendary + petroleum,and pirate several times but it never worked neither did waterfall + hedgehog,mud/waterfall + petro/pirate, or armadillo + petro so i dont know if which legendary dragon you use makes a difference...i kinda think crystal is the rarest of the legendary dragons so after what ashley posted about keeping trying some kind of legend dragon + petroleum and not giving up i switched from legendary + pirate/petro to crystal + petro and got it on my first try. hope this helps. ;)

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#58 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:12 AM

congrats tonyc :D
Posted Image

#59 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

LoL thanks...poo was definitely the hardest rare dragon to get, now im working on completing my collection i need wind,mirror,seashell,moose,butterfly,paladin and robot although im not thrilled about having to play social wars and empires they lag so bad. :blink:

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#60 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

ok goodluck on getting the other dragons.mine i need the pure earth and pure fire for my set..hope the butterfly will come back too.
Posted Image