Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Balgruff : (26 July 2014 - 09:18 AM) http://www.dragoncit...strategy-guide/
@  Rachael : (26 July 2014 - 01:30 AM) :lurk:
@  Icetex : (25 July 2014 - 05:20 PM) :alex:
@  Rachael : (25 July 2014 - 04:40 PM) :lurk:
@  Icetex : (25 July 2014 - 01:33 PM) level doesn't matter breeding normal non exclusives
@  nouryoussef : (25 July 2014 - 11:15 AM) Hot metal and dandeilo in level what
@  Balgruff : (25 July 2014 - 10:51 AM) @kr0n0s99 No.
@  kr0n0s99 : (25 July 2014 - 09:44 AM) Is there a way to sync existing game to a new FB acct?
@  kr0n0s99 : (25 July 2014 - 09:43 AM) Hello all
@  Balgruff : (25 July 2014 - 09:09 AM) http://www.dragoncit...view=getnewpost
@  Balgruff : (25 July 2014 - 09:08 AM) Already in the guide
@  JadeJuno : (25 July 2014 - 08:28 AM) some info about what's needded for pc,3rd (The Ukelele)and 4th? (The Surfer)?
@  Balgruff : (25 July 2014 - 08:21 AM) @nouryoussef Gummy and Soccer can be the results of breeding Hot Metal + Dandelion
@  Balgruff : (25 July 2014 - 08:21 AM) 'll get it
@  Balgruff : (25 July 2014 - 08:21 AM) @nouryoussef Just keep on trying, you
@  Icetex : (25 July 2014 - 07:41 AM) :ph34r:
@  nouryoussef : (25 July 2014 - 06:39 AM) finai open hawaiian islandly
@  nouryoussef : (25 July 2014 - 06:37 AM) and how to get gummy dragon
@  nouryoussef : (25 July 2014 - 06:36 AM) But when itry ice + war it give me = war again

Photo
- - - - -

Poo Dragon: Legend + Dark?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#41 Mordaine

Mordaine

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:04 AM

I just bred a Legendary with dark and got a venom was trying for poo. Trying to help you get the data Ashley.

Now try Legend with venom please :)

Mordaine attacked Mordaine with a Head Butt (6 str) and took off 9!
Mordaine has 21 HP left!

Mordaine counterattacks with a Head Butt (5 str) and takes off 7!
Mordaine has 23 HP left!

Winner!!!

Posted Image
Mordaine

#42 Hyperenity

Hyperenity

Dragonfly Lord

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

Just wanted to state that I just got my first POO...
My combo was Legendary (lvl30) and Petroleum (lvl30)
*cheers*
Posted Image

#43 Mordaine

Mordaine

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

Due to some recent....poo that is going with my acc I have managed to prove my theory about the legendary breeding with any other non-legendary.

Oh and you also have a higher chance of getting the same type hybrid you breed with the legendary

Mordaine has 21 HP left!

Mordaine has 23 HP left!

Winner!!!

Posted Image
Mordaine

#44 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Due to some recent....poo that is going with my acc I have managed to prove my theory about the legendary breeding with any other non-legendary.

What is this theory?

#45 Mordaine

Mordaine

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

It is not 100%

I assume that breeding a legend and a basic element dragon will give you randomly one which has that element in it (ergo,you might get poo since it is a dark-type dragon)

Same applies to hybrid dragons,however it seems that you have higher chances of getting something of the first element (so if you breed legend+coolfire you should have higher chances of getting something with fire in it,if you breed legend+soccer you should have higher chances at getting any ice dragon)

Also it seems that petrol/pirate/hedgehog/venom/waterfall/mud have higher chances of getting of getting poo since poo has 3 elements in it and each of these have 2 out of 3

Well.... it might not work that way,but this is how it seems....

^

Mordaine has 21 HP left!

Mordaine has 23 HP left!

Winner!!!

Posted Image
Mordaine

#46 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

I did read that but I was not sure if that was your theory. Thanks!

#47 ladybug1019a

ladybug1019a

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

someone said if you bred a petroleum and armadillo, 15x's consect. you would get a poo....well that is pooo...I have done that combination twice 15x's consect. I have done Armadillo and petroleum 15 consect x and didn't get poo. got alot of ledgends, but no pooooo

#48 andismnjtk

andismnjtk

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

bred dark and wind got poo
bred dark and crystal got poo
bred dark and mirror got poo
bred dark and legendary get pooooooo
only poo i hate poo now

hahaha

#49 Kittywillow76

Kittywillow76

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

Just bred crystal with pirate.. Gave me zombie, venom, mercury and icecream?
Dragons Needed Checklist: Pure Earth, Pure Fire, Pure Water, Pure Electric, Pure Ice, Pure Metal, Pure Dark

#50 nikki3168

nikki3168

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

i just got a poo dragon breeding dark dragon and crystal i tried every other combo and this was the first one that worked 4 me. hope this helps
Posted ImageNikki3168

#51 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

ok ive been having a tough time getting poo now for awile i think ive tried over 45 times....lately ive been trying legend + petroleum and legend + pirate and ive gotten zombie,dark,mud,tropical,storm and armadillo but no poo...and as far as dark+mud ive tried this like at least 15 times and i always get hedgehog or venom and also i thought single element dragons couldnt produce rare dragons? is there any truth to this?

just now i bred mud + dark and got pirate right off the bat i hurried it for 4 gems ive read on other sites mud + dark will produce poo...but im having my doubts

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#52 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

ok ive been having a tough time getting poo now for awile i think ive tried over 45 times....lately ive been trying legend + petroleum and legend + pirate and ive gotten zombie,dark,mud,tropical,storm and armadillo but no poo...and as far as dark+mud ive tried this like at least 15 times and i always get hedgehog or venom and also i thought single element dragons couldnt produce rare dragons? is there any truth to this? just now i bred mud + dark and got pirate right off the bat i hurried it for 4 gems ive read on other sites mud + dark will produce poo...but im having my doubts

Other sites? Come on! So we've basically confirmed that the best way to get a Poo is Legend + Petroleum or Pirate. Now, this still is the most rare dragon in the game, so it may still take a lot of tries. I suggest keeping up this combination.

As for Basic + Hybrid giving rare, we have proven that it is indeed possible but the chances tend to be a lot lower.

#53 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

i meant the other sites i went to before i found dragon city central...now those sites are obsolete and some of there combinations arent the best options when u factor in hatch time and everything else, so this is the only place i go to when it comes to dragon city LoL i was just sharing what ive put together since i started trying to get the poo dragon

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#54 Erika

Erika

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

getting a poo dragon is easy! first you need s a mud dragon then breed it with a dark dragon then you might get a poo dragon or a venom dragon or a hedgehog dragon! please try this guys cause i tried! if you don't accept or do it it wont work :mellow: really... -_-

I'm on my 34th consecutive try of mud + dark - still no poo. TONS of hedgehog, venom, and petroleums, but no poo.

#55 Sue

Sue

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

I just got my Poo Dragon by using Wind+Petroleum.

#56 Phantom

Phantom

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:04 AM

Last Time : OMG this is the rarest dragon eva...how could anybody..
Now : meh
" I suppose they'll be expecting a hero, I'd better give them what they want. "
Posted Image
Spoiler

#57 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:07 AM

ok i finally got poo!!! yaya!! i got it on my first try with crystal + petroleum, i tried legendary + petroleum,and pirate several times but it never worked neither did waterfall + hedgehog,mud/waterfall + petro/pirate, or armadillo + petro so i dont know if which legendary dragon you use makes a difference...i kinda think crystal is the rarest of the legendary dragons so after what ashley posted about keeping trying some kind of legend dragon + petroleum and not giving up i switched from legendary + pirate/petro to crystal + petro and got it on my first try. hope this helps. ;)

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#58 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:12 AM

congrats tonyc :D
Posted Image

#59 TonyC

TonyC

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

LoL thanks...poo was definitely the hardest rare dragon to get, now im working on completing my collection i need wind,mirror,seashell,moose,butterfly,paladin and robot although im not thrilled about having to play social wars and empires they lag so bad. :blink:

tonysig_zps32d3cfa3.jpg

#60 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

ok goodluck on getting the other dragons.mine i need the pure earth and pure fire for my set..hope the butterfly will come back too.
Posted Image