Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  giangmonji : (30 July 2014 - 03:50 AM) yeeeees won the 50 gems bonus for the second time in less than 10 days
@  Fae : (30 July 2014 - 02:04 AM) yup ... 14 ... not enough by far :(
@  silvia33 : (29 July 2014 - 10:02 PM) 2 more food farms now
@  Rachael : (29 July 2014 - 04:58 PM) :(
@  Walcha18 : (29 July 2014 - 04:16 PM) This is on iOS. Of course re-loading is frequent.
@  Walcha18 : (29 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) Yesterday it was okay, but it has happened a couple of times.
@  Walcha18 : (29 July 2014 - 04:13 PM) It was happening a lot in the weekend, I kept losing my progress; gold had to be re-collected, eggs re-hatched, battles re-won.
@  Walcha18 : (29 July 2014 - 04:12 PM) @Fae:
@  Walcha18 : (29 July 2014 - 03:15 PM) Hi All!
@  Fae : (29 July 2014 - 07:54 AM) Every time I'm halfway through all my islands and stuff it 'reloads' or just quits ... will see if PC does the trick i guess
@  Icetex : (29 July 2014 - 07:21 AM) i'm able do so
@  Fae : (29 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) ... sooo anybody else finding they can't collect gold or do anything, not on iOS and not on Android?
@  Rachael : (29 July 2014 - 01:31 AM) :rach:
@  TheToxic : (29 July 2014 - 01:16 AM) :toxic:
@  Balgruff : (28 July 2014 - 11:27 PM) :peri: :lurk:
@  Rachael : (28 July 2014 - 11:01 PM) :lurk:
@  silvia33 : (28 July 2014 - 05:16 PM) Tnx
@  Fae : (28 July 2014 - 02:37 PM) I'm at lvl 75, then it's 70 habitats, seems that's the limit for now
@  silvia33 : (28 July 2014 - 01:39 PM) To game lvl up, buy sell huge food farms over and over. Very fast.
@  silvia33 : (28 July 2014 - 01:31 PM) At level 61 shows I can have 61 habitats. Is that the limit or leveling up gets more habs?

Photo
- - - - -

Last 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 norty

norty

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

So I came into some bonus money overnight and put some of it to use in Dragon City.....

I have now fully expanded each island, upgraded my hatchery to support 3 eggs at a time, put in the breeding tree so i can breed more than one pair at a time.....

I have spend up a lot of breeding and eggs and now only need POO WIND & MIRROR to have every dragon available.....

Im just wondering how long its going to take me to actually come up with those 3 dragons.... i know the breeding formulas but so far POO has been elusvie as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and i have only tried to breed a legend twice and both times successfully and a different legend each time....

on a seperate note would you like my list of what i bred with what for more help in database stats ashley?????
D.I.L.L..I.G.A.F.

#2 Rachael

Rachael

Stitch Dragon

• Rachael
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

what did you use that got you the legends first try?!?!?!?

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#3 norty

norty

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

what did you use that got you the legends first try?!?!?!?

cool fire/gummy just like the lists here say to use

i havent tried cool fire + cool fire cause it took me soooooooo many tries to get the first one that i only have one

good luck breeding your Legends and all other dragons as well
D.I.L.L..I.G.A.F.

#4 Rachael

Rachael

Stitch Dragon

• Rachael
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

I use that combo but it took me 4 tries just to get the legendary and i havent gotten a legend since just crap dragons (no not poo)

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#5 norty

norty

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:14 AM

well i got me a second cool fire and bred them both together and got ICE....... i have bred 2 mirror dragons now and sold one. I have also bred both new dragons although one is still hatching so that leaves 2 to get now just POO & WIND.....

the breeding continues lol
D.I.L.L..I.G.A.F.

#6 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

What we need in the database is anything that has a "?" in there. There are quite a bit, really :P. Still lots of work to do.

#7 Chayse

Chayse

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

It seems kinda relevant, so I thought I would add my own experience. I spent over a week alternating between Alpine x Flaming Rock and Alpine x Medieval before I finally got my Coolfire dragon. Then, the first time I bred Coolfire x Gummy, I got Legend. Third time, I got Crystal. I've sold a few Crystal since then. I need Wind, Mirror, Poo and (of all things) Rattlesnake to finish my dragon book.
~Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.~

#8 Owlogger

Owlogger

Plant Dragon

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

well i got me a second cool fire and bred them both together and got ICE....... i have bred 2 mirror dragons now and sold one. I have also bred both new dragons although one is still hatching so that leaves 2 to get now just POO & WIND.....

the breeding continues lol

I suggest using petroleum and armadillo since that combo can give both poo and wind. Good luck!
Posted Image

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

#9 norty

norty

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

thanks i have tried that combo also with no success and i only need POO now i got the wind yesterday..... im gonna keep breeding til i get him the elusive litte sausage
D.I.L.L..I.G.A.F.

#10 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

for my last three dragons to finish my book..i only need pirate and the 2 legendarys- wind and crystal dragons.
Posted Image