Jokes aside, here's the full guide to the event. Not much difference from the Dungeon Island, in fact this guide is just an edit of the Dungeon guide.
Stage 1 : Greek Temple
- Greek Vases - Like baby unicorns, snail wizards and golden trees, they pop up randomly on your islands. No Sharing required.
- Deus Bolts - Gift any gifts to your friends. When they accept it, you'll get bolts.
Prize : Olympus Habitat
Stage 2 : Poseidon Temple
- Tridents : Recieve from PvP/League battles
- Coins (Omega coins) : Breedings. Just like the Horns from the Dungeon Island, the time influences the amount you get. 1 minute = 1 coin
- *Extra Objective: Beat the Poseidon Dragon in combat after collecting all the coins and tridents.
Prize : Poseidon Dragon
Stage 3 : Hades Temple
- Coins : Breed, breed, breed.
- Crowns : Win Tournaments to receive. (They didn't even bother to change the name from the Dungeon event)
- *Extra Objective: Beat the Hades Dragon in combat after collecting all the coins and crowns.
Prize : Hades Dragon
Stage 4 : Atlas Temple
- Coins : Need I say more? Breed for it.
- Necklaces : Recruit friends.
- *Extra Objective: Beat the Atlas Dragon in combat after collecting all the coins and necklaces.
Prize : Atlas Dragon
*The stages Poseidon Temple, Hades Temple and Atlas Temple all require food, with each subsequent level DOUBLING the food needed by the last.