Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  mamaJ : (23 April 2014 - 07:53 AM) Good morning everyone
@  Icetex : (23 April 2014 - 06:58 AM) :ph34r:
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:34 AM) Ok, good night!, I have a class in 4 and a half hours, I should do the same
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Along with other general requirement classes. Alrighty, I'm gonna turn in. G'night!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Cool lol
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:27 AM) All of them. Everything. Lol. Classes on data entry and analysis, human development, cognition, and the like.
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:17 AM) So what kind of classes do you take for a Psychology degree?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:15 AM) Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:09 AM) Oh, I've already mastered being psychotic, the degree is nothing but a credential :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:08 AM) Uh-oh. A psychopath honing in on his skills? What. Have. I. Done.
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:07 AM) But of course! 10 points for Gryffindor!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) Wait, you can major in being a Psycho? I'm in the wrong line of work! :P
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:03 AM) At Hogwarts, I assume? :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:02 AM) Wizardr---Oh, in this world, you mean? Psychology. Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:00 AM) Yea, it's great! It actually makes school bearable :P lol What are you majoring in?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:58 AM) That's good you can bypass it
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:56 AM) So that's why I just decided to go for technical degrees. I'd be setting myself up for failure if i went for the typical degrees
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:51 AM) I have failed countless writing assignments. I've lost track of how many completely blank pages I've turned in
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:49 AM) I'm just the opposite. I love to write :P
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:47 AM) The only issues I've had with math classes were some of the teachers I had

Photo
- - - - -

Zeus's Scorn, The Olympus Island!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

Jokes aside, here's the full guide to the event. Not much difference from the Dungeon Island, in fact this guide is just an edit of the Dungeon guide.

Stage 1 : Greek Temple

• Greek Vases - Like baby unicorns, snail wizards and golden trees, they pop up randomly on your islands. No Sharing required.
  • Deus Bolts - Gift any gifts to your friends. When they accept it, you'll get bolts.

Prize : Olympus Habitat

Stage 2 : Poseidon Temple

• Tridents : Recieve from PvP/League battles
  • Coins (Omega coins) : Breedings. Just like the Horns from the Dungeon Island, the time influences the amount you get. 1 minute = 1 coin
  • *Extra Objective: Beat the Poseidon Dragon in combat after collecting all the coins and tridents. 

Prize : Poseidon Dragon

Stage 3 : Hades Temple

• Coins : Breed, breed, breed.
  • Crowns : Win Tournaments to receive. (They didn't even bother to change the name from the Dungeon event)
  • *Extra Objective: Beat the Hades Dragon in combat after collecting all the coins and crowns. 

Prize : Hades Dragon

Stage 4 : Atlas Temple

• Coins : Need I say more? Breed for it.
  • Necklaces : Recruit friends.
  • *Extra Objective: Beat the Atlas Dragon in combat after collecting all the coins and necklaces. 

Prize : Atlas Dragon

*The stages Poseidon Temple, Hades Temple and Atlas Temple all require food, with each subsequent level DOUBLING the food needed by the last.

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#2 EeVictinee

EeVictinee

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

1st, and, Hades Dragon must look badass

tumblr_mzk1e3EiRv1rpn9eno1_500.gif

#3 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:49 AM

Added links to the articles, now you can see what are the prizes.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#4 CindyCaem

CindyCaem

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:53 AM

and maybe you forget to mention balgruff, it is a lot of food also to unlock stage 2 poseidon temple, around 1.2m, but i don't know for stage 3 Hades temple, we need to spend food or not ?

Cindythumb-17921.jpgCaem

#5 RubyDiamond

RubyDiamond

Plant Dragon

• DC Experts
  • Others: Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

Quest 1 is use golds, but quest 2 -> 4 always use foods ( Wikia ) :(

*le Someone else (not alex)    :alex: <( How does them to hacking system to get archangel ? )

Posted Image

*Facebook ( Click me )

Level: <[| ~ 50 ~ |]>

Special Building: Dungeon Habitat, Tree breeding house, Olympus Habitat

Pure Hybird: 6/8 (Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Metal) ---- Pure Dragon: 1/1

Legend: 4/6 ( Droconos, Nirobi ) ---- Rare Hybird: 7/7 --- Special Level Game Dragon: Robot, Paladin, Monstruous

Exclusive: Ruby, Deep Forest, Sea Horse, Carnival, Sky, Plankton, Paradise, ....

Favorite dragon: Archangel Dragon

#6 Icetex

Icetex

Editor Maintenance Manager

• Awarders
  • Others: DC Experts, Editors
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

Quest 1 is use golds, but quest 2 -> 4 always use foods ( Wikia )  :(

*le Someone else (not alex)    :alex: <( How does them to hacking system to get archangel ? )

You Don't hack unless you want reset to lvl 1 and be banned

anyways This island doe not look promising 

Self Achievements:
* Net Worth Rank#4*NEW!
* 1,000th Post!
* Editor!
* Awarder!
* $3,000 Dragon Credits Bank and Saved!*NEW!
* Top Overall Poster Rank#6!
==========
For The Arch Empire!
No for The DCC Empire!
"I do not care if my art sucks i do it for fun."~Ifal
=============

This Where is my story is currently:

http://www.dragoncit...-saga-fan-club/

=============
I'm The Maintenance Manger of The Editors. If anything needs some fixing PM me

#7 RubyDiamond

RubyDiamond

Plant Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

You Don't hack unless you want reset to lvl 1 and be banned

anyways This island doe not look promising 

Well this not the current post talking about the topic... Sorry for trolling :D

Spoiler

Posted Image

*Facebook ( Click me )

Pure Hybird: 6/8 (Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Metal) ---- Pure Dragon: 1/1

Legend: 4/6 ( Droconos, Nirobi ) ---- Rare Hybird: 7/7 --- Special Level Game Dragon: Robot, Paladin, Monstruous

Exclusive: Ruby, Deep Forest, Sea Horse, Carnival, Sky, Plankton, Paradise, ....

#8 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

and maybe you forget to mention balgruff, it is a lot of food also to unlock stage 2 poseidon temple, around 1.2m, but i don't know for stage 3 Hades temple, we need to spend food or not ?

I didn't mention the food because the amount needed scales with your level. In other words, a level 15 would need less food than a Level 37. All of the stages after the Greek Temple require food, with each stage doubling the amount of food needed by the last.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#9 RubyDiamond

RubyDiamond

Plant Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

So if level 51 ( Hacker / Cheater ) is mean golds / foods requirement is 0 or 99999999... ?

Posted Image

*Facebook ( Click me )

#10 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

Stop going off-topic, go make a topic for that, this topic is for discussing the Olympus Island, nothing else. If you continue with these infractions, you can be flagged for spamming.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#11 Dragonizer

Dragonizer

Firebird Dragon

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

I have 150+ friends.  I have sent "100 Food" gift twice since this quest started.  So far, I have received only 10 Deus Bolts.  I am pretty sure at there are at least 20+ active friends who'd be accepting my gift.  Anyone else has this problem?

#12 Balgruff

Balgruff

Pure Plant Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

Nope, I'm already done with that part of the quest. Probably on account of my 400+ friends.

Added info : You have to defeat the dragons at the end of the event to get them.

wyt.gif

Spoiler

#13 RubyDiamond

RubyDiamond

Plant Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

Well i have over 200+ Dragon City Friend, after i send in few minutes, i got over 10+ Deus Bolt

Posted Image

*Facebook ( Click me )

#14 DragonKeeper

DragonKeeper

Storm Dragon

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

I have 150+ friends.  I have sent "100 Food" gift twice since this quest started.  So far, I have received only 10 Deus Bolts.  I am pretty sure at there are at least 20+ active friends who'd be accepting my gift.  Anyone else has this problem?

Worse, lol!  Mine all stopped playing - except a few who go on now and again out to check things out.  I'm still doing ok tho.  I don't ever play the game with the drawers @ 20gems a pop, rarely even open and look at it, so not spending gems on that game helps out hugely. 

#15 superultrabeast

superultrabeast

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

the hades dragon has a grim reaper attack and it looks dope check out this video of dude unlocked everything woot

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mmWNPGOgR50

♫ clipse - grindin' mojito-fall_zpsd3dcfc85.gif

#16 DragonKeeper

DragonKeeper

Storm Dragon

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

Level 30s and their butts got kicked!  Ouch! 

9 yr old calls them 'expensive island decorations'

#17 begboy

begboy

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

i really want the Hades dragon but i will never be able to get him *sobs*