Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  PARVEEN : (27 August 2014 - 05:21 PM) press the add gem option
@  PARVEEN : (27 August 2014 - 05:19 PM) After 00:00 you can gain around 10 gems by watching videos on Android
@  PARVEEN : (27 August 2014 - 01:30 PM) Still waiting for SP to offer the last 3 islands for gold instead of gems
@  criminal2 : (27 August 2014 - 09:06 AM) :crim:
@  Icetex : (27 August 2014 - 07:52 AM) :ph34r:
@  iKate : (27 August 2014 - 07:33 AM) Those of you on Facebook, the Dragon City page is holding a poll to determine which of five new event islands you want to see next: Atlantis, Prehistorical, Oceanic, Dreams, and Arthurian Legends.
@  Walcha18 : (27 August 2014 - 05:56 AM) The high scorer had enormous amounts of food, strangely many with negative values.
@  Walcha18 : (27 August 2014 - 05:52 AM) The gold appeared with a notice after re-loading.
@  Walcha18 : (27 August 2014 - 05:51 AM) I received the 21 gems and 500,000 gold.
@  Allien5651 : (27 August 2014 - 05:04 AM) Hi just blew all my gems on what I now suspect is a scam. Has anyone else actually managed to get anything from this "GROWTH SPURT" timed event other than being wiser and poorer ?? If so how??? the instruction was extremely vague and the event definitely didn't go as described.
@  PARVEEN : (27 August 2014 - 01:39 AM) Thanks iKate
@  iKate : (26 August 2014 - 06:00 PM) Congrats to PARVEEN on being Top Shouter!
@  iKate : (26 August 2014 - 05:41 PM) It should be in the gem purchase options section.
@  Starkiller : (26 August 2014 - 04:43 PM) o.O yet i got no option to watch videos on android
@  PARVEEN : (26 August 2014 - 02:31 PM) Just got 5 gems by watching 5 videos on Android :D
@  Icetex : (26 August 2014 - 12:19 PM) :desert:
@  PARVEEN : (26 August 2014 - 05:31 AM) http://www.dragoncit...ruitment-on-pc/
@  PARVEEN : (26 August 2014 - 05:31 AM) Hi everyone
@  RAJENDRA : (26 August 2014 - 05:26 AM) Hi,
@  Balgruff : (26 August 2014 - 05:06 AM) Jaysus the star dragon without its frill is disturbing...

Photo
- - - - -

Dragon City Android App (With Tutorial How To Get It)

dragon city guide update dragon city other

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

Owkay you guys just want to inform you guys who don't know that there is a android app for all dragon city lovers :-)

It's available on the play store

https://play.google....oint.DragonCity

for those of you facing country restrictions then follow these steps.

1.download hideninja vpn or any vpn app from Google store
2.connect to a Spain vpn (because it's primarily available in Spain) :p - *see [EDIT2]
3.go to settings>applications in your phone and select Google store. Select "force stop" and then "clear cache"
4.then go to Google play store with the above link through your phone or do a search(after accepting terms and conditions of course the message pops up as soon as you open play store after clearing cache)
5.download and enjoy!

Follow the above steps to the letter and then ask questions please only if it still doesn't work and I will try to give you a possible solution.

Ps-do NOT simply copy and paste this at your own leasure. You are free to share it but please give me some credit when you do.
[EDIT] for those of you still having problems here is the link to the apk
[EDIT2] Canadian vpn works too! Tried and tested!:-)

August 13th [EDIT3] apk of the newest update as per request
http://www.mediafire...punpo4ld3nb9dn6
Cheers!

#2 Balgruff

Balgruff

Nirobi

• Administrators
  • Others: Members, Moderators, Designers, Programmers, DC Experts, Editors, Awarders
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

Moved to Guides and Tutorials

wyt.gif
Dragon City Central Community Rules/Warning System

Spoiler

#3 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

Here is the link to my original xda post.
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2364374

#4 Dragonizer

Dragonizer

Firebird Dragon

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

Was waiting for such news.  But, as of now, I'd skip it.  Even the officially released iOS version is full of bugs and it's really very frustrating for the players.  I guess it'll be the same for Android app too. 

#5 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Not really ;) I'm perfectly happy with it :) in fact the battle animations are waaaaay smoother than their flashed based desktop browser counterparts :) just a few things in the store aren't supported yet :)

#6 Icetex

Icetex

Frozen Ice Lord Editor,Awarder

• Icetex
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Editors, Members
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

Not really ;) I'm perfectly happy with it :) in fact the battle animations are waaaaay smoother than their flashed based desktop browser counterparts :) just a few things in the store aren't supported yet :)

I'm going Have disagree with you about flash

Flash works fine under right conditions

It Actually depends on Graphic Card(Such AMD/ATI Readon or Nivea Graphic Card) and Processor(Qqua/Duel Core or Better and Such as Intel or AMD) and also RAM=6 GB+

also as not Integrated Intel Graphic Card

and also depends on your the internet connection speed of the computer or Internet Provider

trust me i know a lot about computers :p

Self Achievements:
* Net Worth Rank#4
* Almost 1,500 Posts!*new
* Editor!
* Awarder!
* $3,000 Dragon Credits Bank and Saved!
* Top Overall Poster Rank#3!
==========
For The Arch Empire!
No for The DCC Empire!
"I do not care if my art sucks i do it for fun."~Ifal
=============
This Where is my story is currently:
new link coming soon
============

#7 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

I'm going Have disagree with you about flash

Flash works fine under right conditions

It Actually depends on Graphic Card(Such AMD/ATI Readon or Nivea Graphic Card) and Processor(Qqua/Duel Core or Better and Such as Intel or AMD) and also RAM=6 GB+

also as not Integrated Intel Graphic Card

and also depends on your the internet connection speed of the computer or Internet Provider

trust me i know a lot about computers :p

trust me man so do I ;) windows computers and android phones are my speciality. Those are awfully high specs for just a flash based Facebook game. :p too high in fact for an age old technology like flash. It's high time social point upgraded their game if the want to stay in the market. I have a core i3 3ed gen laptop with a nvidia gforce GT520M vga with four gig of ram and Dragon city STILL lags :p lame-o in my opinion since I can play almost all new games in the market without a hitch :)

#8 Icetex

Icetex

• Icetex
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

trust me man so do I ;) windows computers and android phones are my speciality. Those are awfully high specs for just a flash based Facebook game. :p too high in fact for an age old technology like flash. It's high time social point upgraded their game if the want to stay in the market. I have a core i3 3ed gen laptop with a nvidia gforce GT520M vga with four gig of ram and Dragon city STILL lags :p lame-o in my opinion since I can play almost all new games in the market without a hitch :)

Actually There is Flashed Based MMOS such as AQW that do fine and make money Graphics arnt always everything

Take example many newgrounds movies,games

Flash Can Run Flawless because DC Does not lag for me :p(just did with older computers)

Fun Fact: Mobile edition port of the flash version :p(it just smart phones so can sometimes process things better)

Btw is it 64 bit windows? if not your using 3.5 GB of RAM not Full 4 GB

also graphic card tad outdated Outdate Graphic Card=problems with newer games

also as i said depends also on Internet connection Speed

i3 3rd gen well It not quad core its duel core.

Self Achievements:
* Net Worth Rank#4
* Editor!
* Awarder!
==========
For The Arch Empire!
No for The DCC Empire!
=============
new link coming soon
============

#9 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

Nah its not lol. I have no problems playing skyrim and stuff. And yes it's 64 bit :p yeah dual core it may be but it's still multi threaded and works as well as any quad core ;)... Oh Internet speed is around 8-10mbps which is pretty darn good in my opinion. It's no wonder that even Adobe being it's creators are slowly burying all traces of it since flash is so outdated nowadays :p:D I just wish i could have a look at the Dc source.... Wonder if there are chances of a port of any sort. I html5 would be an awesome alternative
http://www.sitepoint...f-online-games/

#10 Icetex

Icetex

• Icetex
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hahahahahaahhahahha
You really Think that HTML 5 is the future? thats like saying Java is new unity engine
It burn and die just like HTML5 Player
Actually it is
What do you think games on phone made from air?
All games build some kind of engine even mobile games
Plus abode as already look into and already devolving 3D Flash Software
Sure don't support mobile deceives yet(because abode for some reason drop support)
Nope HTML 5 will not be future of gaming if was be hearing next gen Consoles will be HTML5 games
and game compatibility i bet you can't run on max settings(maybe minimum settings) because integrated graphic card not like desktop towers where you can change them.
EDIT:
I read so called article and compeletly inactuate and missleading a lot facts are wrong about flash and html5

Self Achievements:
* Net Worth Rank#4
* Editor!
* Awarder!
==========
For The Arch Empire!
No for The DCC Empire!
=============
new link coming soon
============

#11 begboy

begboy

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

I had no clue that there was a android version! That i awesome! The one i have for my Ipod sucks... i hate playing on a really small screen.

#12 JhongCastelo

JhongCastelo

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

hi, Shannon, I tried every vpn already but nothing works, or google app store won't load, even tried install via pc but it says not compatible with my galaxy s4. Finally tried your apk link and it installed like a charm. But the thing is when starting it tells update is available and here goes the problem again either country issue or won't load if vpns are active. if possible can you please add too a mediafire of the recent update. Thanks

#13 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

hi, Shannon, I tried every vpn already but nothing works, or google app store won't load, even tried install via pc but it says not compatible with my galaxy s4. Finally tried your apk link and it installed like a charm. But the thing is when starting it tells update is available and here goes the problem again either country issue or won't load if vpns are active. if possible can you please add too a mediafire of the recent update. Thanks

uploaded the new apk as per request :) let me know if you need anything else ;) oh when using the apk you don't need to use the vpn and your normal Internet is fine. All you gotta do is install the apk enable mobile data and launch the app ;)

#14 Momomi

Momomi

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

It says not compatible with all your devices. My phone is Xperia ZL :( and my tablet is err a generic china-made lol!

#15 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

Doesn't matter. :D JUST INSTALL THE APK :p

#16 JhongCastelo

JhongCastelo

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:11 AM

uploaded the new apk as per request :) let me know if you need anything else ;) oh when using the apk you don't need to use the vpn and your normal Internet is fine. All you gotta do is install the apk enable mobile data and launch the app ;)

Thanks so much, already installed it, just can't connect it yet with my FB dragon city. Atleast I have something to play while in travelling :D .

#17 rediker

rediker

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

August 1 [EDIT3] apk of the newest update as per request http://www.mediafire...8g22bbh9cop07dt
Cheers![/quote]

Is a private download.. please make it downloadable
Thanks

#18 ShannonHannibal

ShannonHannibal

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:29 AM

Uploaded new apk

#19 regalic

regalic

Earth Dragon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

New update is out anyone have a link to the new apk

#20 Icetex

Icetex

• Icetex
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks for nerco this thread

I would like state i'm pretty this violates google's term of service useing VPN's

and i'm also pretty sure also violates tos of a android phone contract and many others

Btw Do Not Necro Post!

Request lock.

Self Achievements:
* Net Worth Rank#4
* Editor!
* Awarder!
==========
For The Arch Empire!
No for The DCC Empire!