Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Icetex : (23 April 2014 - 05:03 PM) :alex:
@  mamaJ : (23 April 2014 - 07:53 AM) Good morning everyone
@  Icetex : (23 April 2014 - 06:58 AM) :ph34r:
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:34 AM) Ok, good night!, I have a class in 4 and a half hours, I should do the same
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Along with other general requirement classes. Alrighty, I'm gonna turn in. G'night!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:33 AM) Cool lol
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:27 AM) All of them. Everything. Lol. Classes on data entry and analysis, human development, cognition, and the like.
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:17 AM) So what kind of classes do you take for a Psychology degree?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:15 AM) Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:09 AM) Oh, I've already mastered being psychotic, the degree is nothing but a credential :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:08 AM) Uh-oh. A psychopath honing in on his skills? What. Have. I. Done.
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:07 AM) But of course! 10 points for Gryffindor!
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) Wait, you can major in being a Psycho? I'm in the wrong line of work! :P
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:03 AM) At Hogwarts, I assume? :P
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 02:02 AM) Wizardr---Oh, in this world, you mean? Psychology. Lol
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 02:00 AM) Yea, it's great! It actually makes school bearable :P lol What are you majoring in?
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:58 AM) That's good you can bypass it
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:56 AM) So that's why I just decided to go for technical degrees. I'd be setting myself up for failure if i went for the typical degrees
@  Devin : (23 April 2014 - 01:51 AM) I have failed countless writing assignments. I've lost track of how many completely blank pages I've turned in
@  iKate : (23 April 2014 - 01:49 AM) I'm just the opposite. I love to write :P

Photo
- - - - -

Armadillo Dragon Weakness

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 mubull

mubull

Tropical Dragon

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hi admin.

Seems tht Cant do a critical attack on Armadillo Dragon with Ice now.. I ll try it again anyway..

Suggested to reOpen the Dragon strenth thread again for new updating.

http://www.dragoncit...aknesses/page-3

#2 iKate

iKate

Mojito Dragon

• Designers
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Editors, Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Try a Metal attack against the Armadillo Dragon. I used a Metal attack on a Terra Hybrid today and it was a Critical Hit. 

templightsig_zps7458e106.png

Dragon Strengths And Weaknesses Chart

Please do not ask me to add you on Facebook. Thanks.

Spoiler

#3 mubull

mubull

Tropical Dragon

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

ya.. Metal still critical but not ICE anymore... hehe Esp my daughter fav soccer dragon.. She luv the soccer dragon esp baby.

#4 Mr144

Mr144

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

OK...here's the problem the Update brought.  The ONLY thing that Crits Terra now is Metal.  So, if choosing a combat dragon to offset the predictable inclusion of dillo on many teams, you have to have metal somewhere.

There are no Tier IV dragons that have a Metal Primary element.  There's also very few that have metal as a Secondary element.  Now here's the kicker...Your primary cannot be Plant, Earth, Ice, or Dark...as the 'dillo can Crit those.  The goal is...Crit without being crit back yourself.

This narrows your choice down to one dragon only...Ruby (Fire/Metal).  It's literally the only Tier 4 dragon that fits the bill.  The bummer is, Ruby is not a good combat dragon, as it can only crit 3 elements (doubles up on ice), while most Tier 4 can crit 4 elements (or more).  Magma Storm is nice for the Fire side...but Cannon Balls lacks a bit (base 1200).  I suppose having Deus sword is nice, but it's just not an ideal dragon for combat...especially as you'll more than likely have fire somewhere else on your team.  Taking all of this together, you're simply shorting your team critable element versatility.

Long story short...

Use an Armadillo and hope you get first hit

Use cruddy Tier 3 dragons

Use a Ruby, and design your team around it.

Or the BEST option...Use a dragon that can't be crit by Armadillo (non-Plant, Earth, Ice, or Dark) and fight by conventional means.  You'll still be able to use your big attacks he's not resistant too, and he'll be stuck using the base physical attack against you.

#5 aRBI

aRBI

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

ok guys i have to fight a guy on my league who has 3 armadillos on his team some help!!!

#6 iKate

iKate

Mojito Dragon

• Designers
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Editors, Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

What are the dragons you use for fighting?

templightsig_zps7458e106.png

Dragon Strengths And Weaknesses Chart

Please do not ask me to add you on Facebook. Thanks.

Spoiler

#7 mubull

mubull

Tropical Dragon

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:51 AM

ok guys i have to fight a guy on my league who has 3 armadillos on his team some help!!!

haha Choose all Metal type Dragon then.

#8 aRBI

aRBI

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:29 AM

haha Choose all Metal type Dragon then.

thanks it worked