Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 07:23 AM) Thanks, it's nice to be back :p
@  Balgruff : (31 July 2014 - 07:17 AM) Hi @iKate, nice to have you back!
@  Icetex : (31 July 2014 - 05:39 AM) :ph34r:
@  Walcha18 : (31 July 2014 - 04:30 AM) hi Kate! Very nicely timed (I hope!) but not for you ...
@  Walcha18 : (31 July 2014 - 04:29 AM) Hello Everyone!
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) Nope, still level 20 to unlock it from what I can see. Level 25 is required for levels 2+.
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:22 AM) He may not be at the right level yet. You have to be at least level 20 to unlock it. It should show up right where yours is. This may have changed in the recent update, though. Give me a minute and I'll take a peak at it.
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) the sanctuary itself.... not any of the dragons in it - i don't know what the level restriction is - if there is one
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) I have the 'breeding sanctuary' and he doesn't, and I was wondering where he can get it
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) :) I know the several dragons ... lol
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:05 AM) By Sanctuary Offer, did you mean the Shop dragons being offered for x amount of gems for a limited time? There is often a delay in new dragon availability between mobile and PC. If you miss an offer on mobile, wait for it to be on PC, or vice versa. I've noticed that the better deals tend to be on PC. Sometimes it takes longer for a dragon to appear in the Shop on mobile than on PC.
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:01 AM) Which dragon were you wanting to get?
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:01 AM) Once you've unlocked a level, you can breed a dragon using any combination that contains its elements. Even if you're on Sanctuary Level 5, you can still breed those at levels 1,2,3, and 4.
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:01 AM) i thought it would be in the shop or something, but it isnt
@  Fae : (31 July 2014 - 12:00 AM) it was never in black market .... (i think?) just wondering how I can get him the sanctuary :(
@  iKate : (31 July 2014 - 12:00 AM) Some of the same dragons will appear in future Black Markets, so you may stumble across it again. My advice, though, is to hold off on purchasing the boxes. Chances are that the dragon will eventually become breedable (if it isn't already).
@  iKate : (30 July 2014 - 11:58 PM) The Black Market is only on PC, not on mobile. Once you've opened another box, you can no longer claim the previous prize.
@  Fae : (30 July 2014 - 11:55 PM) my nephew doesn't have it and it's not in any part of the shop for him
@  iKate : (30 July 2014 - 11:48 PM) Sanctuary offer? Are you referring to the Black Market?
@  Fae : (30 July 2014 - 11:47 PM) hmmm, if you let the first 'offer' of the sanctuary go by, how do you obtain it now?

Photo
- - - - -

Added Groups

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm making some new groups to implement with our site. In addition to using these groups as official site-wide groups, there will be a group made in the groups system for each of these official groups and each will be led by a group leader who will be chosen in this topic or through observation or through application via PM.

Here are the current groups (suggest some more if you'd like):

Designers

This group will be for the graphics designers of the site. These members will help design logos, favicons (which it seems we may need another one again...), logos/banners for specific groups, awards images, or really any other site images. These members are very valuable to our site!

Leader: Devin

Programmers

These members will be knowledgeable in at least one coding language (we need HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript the most) and will help code features for the site and will help make the site more efficient and user-friendly.

Leader: Ashley

DC Experts

These members are experts in Dragon City and, by having the 'Expert' title, people will be able to trust them to give quality support and information for the game. The requirements to join this group will be:

-You must be level 30+ in Dragon City.
-You must be an active player.
-You must be an honest person and willing to help players with regards to the game.
-You must not be a 'bad' hacker (as in, one who uses this ability to cheat and progress in the game). If you can hack, you may only use it on test accounts for informational purposes. You must not have gotten more than half of your progress in the game through spending money (which doesn't require any skill or knowledge of the game).

Leader: Rachael

Discuss.

#2 GoldDragon14

GoldDragon14

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

i can be a programmer and dc expert and i can also make awards ( with photoshop )
Posted Image

#3 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

If you qualify for all three of the groups, then you can pick which ones you want to be in (or all of them). Note that in order to qualify for "Designers", you should be able to meet all of the various designing needs for the site, not just a specific part.

#4 GoldDragon14

GoldDragon14

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

Yea,i can do all the things.
I qualify and we talked about the programming already so im down for all these things :D
Posted Image

#5 Devin

Devin

Friendly Psychopath

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Members, Moderators
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

I can be in Designers and in DC Experts :D

f9una.gif

#6 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Added you both to the groups. I haven't gotten the other groups set up yet (for the groups system) because I've been so busy. But I'm going to get that going ASAP.

#7 Devin

Devin

Friendly Psychopath

• Administrators
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

Awesome, Thanks, Take your time :P

f9una.gif

#8 GoldDragon14

GoldDragon14

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

nice!
Posted Image

#9 Rachael

Rachael

Stitch Dragon

• Rachael
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

I can be in DC Experts

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#10 DoveSinger

DoveSinger

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

I am more than willing to help since I love this site and the game. I am level 31, Am an active player who goes on the game 3 or 4 times a day. I have a B.A. in Art and have created my own graphics, and animations for my fiance's site. I have done all of the html myself although I do not excel in that as I taught myself all that I know and now the web has grown a bit beyond straight Html. I have worked with Java and always create my own graphics with Paintshop Pro, or Photoshop. But my biggest thing is in college I worked as a professors assistant and have learned the best way for someone you are trying to help to learn is to have patience and understanding. So if you think that you can use my help, please just let me know where.

#11 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

i'm level 32 now..can i join DC experts? hehe thanks :D
Posted Image

#12 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

I am more than willing to help since I love this site and the game. I am level 31, Am an active player who goes on the game 3 or 4 times a day. I have a B.A. in Art and have created my own graphics, and animations for my fiance's site. I have done all of the html myself although I do not excel in that as I taught myself all that I know and now the web has grown a bit beyond straight Html. I have worked with Java and always create my own graphics with Paintshop Pro, or Photoshop. But my biggest thing is in college I worked as a professors assistant and have learned the best way for someone you are trying to help to learn is to have patience and understanding. So if you think that you can use my help, please just let me know where.

Hi DoveSinger,

We need programmers and designers for the site. I have lots of coding projects planned, but I lack the time to get them going right now. We could use HTML designers for making some database articles look better, but the coding projects I'm going to get started on require knowledge of C#, C++, or PHP.

We need graphics designers for all aspects of the site including: logos, awards, favicon, improving the theme, and many more things.

If you'd like to join these groups, please let me know!

As for you, Rachael and Vinzent, I've added you to DC Experts.

#13 AzureDragon

AzureDragon

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

I'm level 36 play at least 3 times a day and I'm willing to help anyone ^_^ I already help a bunch of people in person, so why not haha

#14 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

Added you to the group, Azure :).

Okay everyone, we need a group leader for DC Experts and a group leader for Designers. Any volunteers here? You must meet the group's requirements, of course!

#15 Rachael

Rachael

Stitch Dragon

• Rachael
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

I'll be the leader for DC Experts if that's ok

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#16 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

Alright Rachael that's great. So what I'm going to do is make the group and I'll have you join it and I'll pass on the leadership to you. But are you okay with running it and managing it and making sure it's doing its job?

#17 Devin

Devin

Friendly Psychopath

• Administrators
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Okay everyone, we need a group leader for DC Experts and a group leader for Designers. Any volunteers here? You must meet the group's requirements, of course!

If needed I can be a group leader for the groups I'm in

f9una.gif

#18 Rachael

Rachael

Stitch Dragon

• Rachael
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Ya. I think I can handle that

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

#19 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Awesome. Devin, you can be the leader of Designers and Rachael can be the leader of DC Experts. I'll get them set up right now.

#20 Libby

Libby

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm making some new groups to implement with our site. In addition to using these groups as official site-wide groups, there will be a group made in the groups system for each of these official groups and each will be led by a group leader who will be chosen in this topic or through observation or through application via PM.

Here are the current groups (suggest some more if you'd like):

Designers

This group will be for the graphics designers of the site. These members will help design logos, favicons (which it seems we may need another one again...), logos/banners for specific groups, awards images, or really any other site images. These members are very valuable to our site!

Leader: Devin

Programmers

These members will be knowledgeable in at least one coding language (we need HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript the most) and will help code features for the site and will help make the site more efficient and user-friendly.

Leader: Ashley

DC Experts

These members are experts in Dragon City and, by having the 'Expert' title, people will be able to trust them to give quality support and information for the game. The requirements to join this group will be:

-You must be level 30+ in Dragon City.
-You must be an active player.
-You must be an honest person and willing to help players with regards to the game.
-You must not be a 'bad' hacker (as in, one who uses this ability to cheat and progress in the game). If you can hack, you may only use it on test accounts for informational purposes. You must not have gotten more than half of your progress in the game through spending money (which doesn't require any skill or knowledge of the game).

Leader: Rachael

Discuss.

Information Breaker

Asking current active players for any information that they have for specific articles. Can also get information from the game. These people can give and receive information but they can only give out a certain amount of info a day. Amount of information they can give depends on how much they know. Very important for getting information on things that has blanks or things that need more information.

They can only give out half the info they know but they must also receive info in return. They don't even half to give out info. It is just a choice.

This is just an idea for a group. It all came to mind when I though of this anime character:Posted Image
:D
Posted Image :D
Posted Image Izaya Orihara ~ <3
Sorry I got rid of the Arakune but you can find it here along with my art: http://masternekoboy.deviantart.com/
Spoiler