Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  Icetex : (17 April 2014 - 02:03 PM) ah good old day That RPG http://www.dragoncit...ronicles/page-2
@  Spencerishere : (17 April 2014 - 01:49 PM) Awesome :D
@  Dragonsfury : (17 April 2014 - 10:34 AM) http://www.dragoncit...065-poo-dragon/
@  Dragonsfury : (17 April 2014 - 10:34 AM) Answer my topic please need help
@  Dragonsfury : (17 April 2014 - 10:30 AM) I love the series Grimm B-)
@  Icetex : (17 April 2014 - 10:12 AM) @mmshivesh actually Pokemon Still shows Here Usa
@  Icetex : (17 April 2014 - 10:10 AM) :alex:
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:40 AM) ZPK told me Balgruff is almost a jack-of-all-trades, because he doesn't know programming. Try codecademy.com
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:27 AM) As what ZPK said to me, the shoutbox was a little boring...
@  mmshivesh : (17 April 2014 - 09:17 AM) I like Pok√©mon but It doesn't come on TV these days. I last saw it 2 yrs back.
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:15 AM) It's the best series in the world
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:15 AM) I'd rather watch Grimm
@  Balgruff : (17 April 2014 - 09:14 AM) I'd rather play Pokemon Generations.
@  Balgruff : (17 April 2014 - 09:13 AM) Neither do I care.
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:12 AM) You wouldn't even want to know I'm not ZPK.
@  Balgruff : (17 April 2014 - 09:11 AM) :bal:
@  Icetex : (17 April 2014 - 09:09 AM) oh
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:09 AM) Well, I saw it off my profile...
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:08 AM) Not that humiliating enough, though.
@  TheDemonicTwin : (17 April 2014 - 09:07 AM) No, my member title.

Photo
- - - - -

new dragon training center!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#1 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

i just found out there is a new building which is the training center for dragons...this will be awesome 'cause it says on its description...

"Dragons will be trained to become more powerful and it says we can choose dragons and new skills"..
i wonder what new skills are there..hehe.

Training center only costs 500k and there is only 6 hours to finish it building.i'm excited what's inside of that.lol :D
Posted Image

#2 Jonathanwashere

Jonathanwashere

Coral Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

It shows you what moves you can have but you have to swap with another move and it tells you how much more damage the attack does and they all do loads more damage than the vanilla attacks im not sure if all the waiting times are 48 hours but that was what it took me to do the best move on my legendary dragon. the only bad thing though is you can only have one dragon at a time and they cant be used for anything else like when you breed.

#3 vinzent22

vinzent22

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

ok..i'll just check it out....thanks..
i'm waiting to finish the construction..
Posted Image

#4 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

We'll need all the information for this for the database!

#5 Owlogger

Owlogger

Plant Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:04 PM

It shows you what moves you can have but you have to swap with another move and it tells you how much more damage the attack does and they all do loads more damage than the vanilla attacks im not sure if all the waiting times are 48 hours but that was what it took me to do the best move on my legendary dragon. the only bad thing though is you can only have one dragon at a time and they cant be used for anything else like when you breed.

I found out today that you can use a dragon in combat that is currently in training, and you can even use his new move that he hasnt finished learning yet! My dragon was already selected in my battle team before he went off to training, i sent him off to training, then started a battle, and there he was with his new attack all ready to go. Level 30 legendary dragon did legend spell against another legendary for 22,000+ dmg. Not sure if you can send a dragon into training that isnt on your team already and then select him for your team while hes in training though...
Posted Image

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

#6 Libby

Libby

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

anyone with info on the dragon training center please share what you have found out here: http://www.dragoncit...raining-center/
:D
Posted Image :D
Posted Image Izaya Orihara ~ <3
Sorry I got rid of the Arakune but you can find it here along with my art: http://masternekoboy.deviantart.com/
Spoiler

#7 Rachael

Rachael

Jade Dragon

• Moderators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

I can't use my dragon in battle and it was selected for my team before it went into training.

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#8 Jonathanwashere

Jonathanwashere

Coral Dragon

• DC Experts
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:09 AM

I found out today that you can use a dragon in combat that is currently in training, and you can even use his new move that he hasnt finished learning yet! My dragon was already selected in my battle team before he went off to training, i sent him off to training, then started a battle, and there he was with his new attack all ready to go. Level 30 legendary dragon did legend spell against another legendary for 22,000+ dmg. Not sure if you can send a dragon into training that isnt on your team already and then select him for your team while hes in training though...

Yeah I meant in the tournaments but my legendary dragon was in my battle team but i clicked select dragons by accident so now i can't use him for 30 hours.

#9 Sharky

Sharky

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

Not all moves take 48 hours. I have a theory that the further to the right the new move is listed, the longer it takes. I taught my Wind Dragon "Aurora Borealis" which was the 3rd move listed, and it only took 24 hours. Now I'm teaching my Legendary Dragon "Legend Spell" which was the 4th move listed and it is taking 48 hours.
"The experiment is nearing its conclusion. The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake."

#10 Tyson274

Tyson274

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

dosent matter .where, you put the spell the type of dragon is what deturmines the training legth (1st gen, 2nd gen, and so on0

#11 Rachael

Rachael

Jade Dragon

• Moderators
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

No Tyson what Sharky meant was when Legend Spell was selected as the new move it took 48 hours to learn but when Aurora Borealis was selected it took 24 hours nothing to do with what move they were replacing.

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind ........or forgotten.

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

#12 Sharky

Sharky

Mud Dragon

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

Yeah what I meant by the slot was that you have a list of 4 attacks to choose from to learn so for my wind dragon it was

"Attack" "Attack" "Aurora Borealis" "Attack"

For the legendary dragon my options of attacks to learn were

"Attack" "Attack" "Attack" "Legend Spell"

So my theory is that slot 3 is 24 hours, and slot 4 is 48 hours. Only a theory though. I'll have to test it in a day and a half ;)
"The experiment is nearing its conclusion. The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake."

#13 Shade

Shade

Fire Dragon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:34 PM

Some dragons can learn an additional element. I tossed my Coolfire in there and it now has Electric Shock!

#14 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

Okay everyone, I'm needing to include this information in the database but I'm a bit confused still as to how it works.

So you put a dragon in the training center and you get to choose from four attacks the dragon can learn? Does it randomly replace any of the current four attacks? Do you get to see what attack you're about to teach the dragon? Do you get to choose the attack to learn and what to replace with it? Can you learn multiple new attacks or just one?

Since I can't play I can't really see for myself, so I need your help!

#15 Libby

Libby

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

when you train a dragon, you chose from 4 attacks. Then you chose and attack that it already knows. After 24 - 48 hours later the attack that you chose from the dragons current attacks will be replaced with the attack you trained.
You can train the same dragon but i don't know what will happen. I haven't done it yet
Sorry I got rid of the Arakune but you can find it here along with my art: http://masternekoboy.deviantart.com/
Spoiler

#16 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

And I'm guessing the four attacks you can choose from are different depending on the dragon's two elements. So in the database on each dragon page, we should put the four attacks it can learn from training as well.

#17 Rachael

Rachael

Jade Dragon

• Moderators
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

I don't remember who it was but someone put their cool fire in the training center and it learned electric shock. Which doesn't make any sense because cool fire isn't an electric type :blink:

2vwa8a9.gifjQL9U.png

#18 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hmm. Odd. Well, guys, if you could, post here the four attacks your dragon can learn (and post what dragon it is!)

I'd really appreciate that :).

#19 Libby

Libby

Spicy Dragon

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

Lets see, The Dark Fire Dragon for instance.
Attacks it can learn: Judo Kick, Grim Reaper, Karate Brick Break and Black Hole
Attacks it already knows: Hard Charge, Leech, Head Butt and Ghost Cloud
Hope this helps :)
(i am training the attack Black Hole and it takes 48 hours)
Spoiler

#20 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

Thanks! Post more when you can (everyone). I'm adding these to the database.