Free Skins
© Fisana

Toggle shoutbox Dragon City Central Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please keep media spamming (pictures, videos, sounds, smiles, etc) to a minimum, in the shoutbox so it does not interrupt others or flood the screen.

@  mmshivesh : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) @ikate u there? Can u create an article on book day dragon?
@  mmshivesh : (20 April 2014 - 07:49 AM) Ohai icetex and bal
@  mmshivesh : (20 April 2014 - 06:56 AM) <_<
@  iKate : (19 April 2014 - 08:29 PM) It's an issue with the game. I have it too. I'm sure Social Point is aware of it.
@  DragonPro477 : (19 April 2014 - 07:27 PM) yes VedishMaharaj
@  VedishMaharaj : (19 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) :tumbleweed:
@  VedishMaharaj : (19 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) He's offline isn't he
@  VedishMaharaj : (19 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) are you talking about when your dragon gets hit the life bar doesn't go to the right place
@  DragonPro477 : (19 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) Can some one help me?? There's a glitch with the dragon health when a battle!!
@  VedishMaharaj : (19 April 2014 - 01:20 PM) :peri: :rach: :peri: Hmmmm
@  Spencerishere : (19 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) :balpony: :toxic: :lightly: Hmmmm
@  VedishMaharaj : (19 April 2014 - 08:00 AM) :peri:
@  Icetex : (19 April 2014 - 07:58 AM) :alex:
@  Dragonsfury : (19 April 2014 - 07:07 AM) Is it like that, I replied
@  Dragonsfury : (19 April 2014 - 07:04 AM) I pm'ed you.
@  Icetex : (19 April 2014 - 07:03 AM) replyed
@  Icetex : (19 April 2014 - 06:58 AM) with?
@  Dragonsfury : (19 April 2014 - 06:53 AM) Icetex, can you message me please need help...
@  Icetex : (19 April 2014 - 06:51 AM) because it can :ph34r:
@  Spencerishere : (19 April 2014 - 04:48 AM) Why does chat starts and stops? :blink:

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dragon Combos I know So Far

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#81 Alex2

Alex2

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationPortland-ish, Oregon
  • Level:32

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

looks great buddy. you are really helping to make this site more and more enjoyable :D

Posted Image

#82 Devin

Devin

Friendly Psychopath

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Moderators
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Level:95
Contributor

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

Thanks, I'm glad I can contribute. If you come up with any ideas you think I could do just let me know. I have plenty of free time.

#83 vix78

vix78

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia
  • Level:25

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

I thought this might be helpful when identifying which dragon you have from the look of the egg.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#84 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

i just got a soccer dragon first try by breeding a Laser dragon (electric+fire) and a Platinum dragon (metal+ice) but it takes 12 hours to hatch :/

#85 Alex2

Alex2

Blizzard Dragon

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationPortland-ish, Oregon
  • Level:32

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

I thought this might be helpful when identifying which dragon you have from the look of the egg.
Posted Image
Posted Image

This is AWESOME!!! have you considered posting it in the eggs picture forum??

Posted Image

#86 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationThe Internet
Contributor

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

That chart is just from the official forums from someone there. We're working on making our own egg list in the eggs section of the database because we don't like to just copy. Plus the quality of that is pretty bad and it doesn't include all of the dragons, either.

#87 DragonMama

DragonMama

Flaming Rock Dragon

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Level:19

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

Devin that is pretty cool.
Only Ever Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken
~Dragon Mama~

#88 Devin

Devin

Friendly Psychopath

• Administrators
  • Others: Awarders, DC Experts, Designers, Editors, Moderators
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Level:95
Contributor

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Thanks! :lol:

#89 Guest_Jervis_*

Guest_Jervis_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

This is all I have dragons

Electric+Fire=Laser
Water+Electric=Lantern Fish
Fire+Earth=Flaming Rock/Vulcano
Fire+Plant=Firebird
Fire+Water=Blizzard
Water+Earth=Waterfall/Mud
Earth+Plant=Cactus/Tropical
:ph34r: :) B)

#90 vix78

vix78

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

That chart is just from the official forums from someone there. We're working on making our own egg list in the eggs section of the database because we don't like to just copy. Plus the quality of that is pretty bad and it doesn't include all of the dragons, either.

Oh okay, sorry I thought I was being helpful,,,,
It was the same place Devin got the elements crossing and effects.
:( :( :( :( My bad I guess

#91 Becs

Becs

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Level:17

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

Don't take Ashley's message wrong. The image you posted of the eggs could be very helpful to someone for the time being, but there is something bigger and better in the works currently!! Several databases which will include all the eggs, dragons and information about the dragons that will be insanely helpful and more detailed than you will be able to find elsewhere.

And you can absolutely help with all of them!! Just check out the threads for them and submit what information you can. For some of them you'll need to know how to do screen captures, but if you don't know already, I have no doubt that someone could walk you through the process so that you can contribute to any or all of the databases in progress, which will be of help to all who come here and no doubt will help you as well :0)

Threads:
Dragon Egg Pictures-
http://www.dragoncit...tures/#entry675

Dragon Information-
http://www.dragoncit...ation/#entry100

Breeding Times-
http://www.dragoncit...tions/#entry856

And really... that's just a few of the many threads in which you can lend a hand with your personal experiences in the game.

So don't think yourself or the information you provide as not useful. You're here and you're sharing and THAT is insanely useful vixenx78 :0)

#92 vix78

vix78

Waterfall Dragon

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:56 AM

Don't take Ashley's message wrong. The image you posted of the eggs could be very helpful to someone for the time being, but there is something bigger and better in the works currently!! Several databases which will include all the eggs, dragons and information about the dragons that will be insanely helpful and more detailed than you will be able to find elsewhere.

And you can absolutely help with all of them!! Just check out the threads for them and submit what information you can. For some of them you'll need to know how to do screen captures, but if you don't know already, I have no doubt that someone could walk you through the process so that you can contribute to any or all of the databases in progress, which will be of help to all who come here and no doubt will help you as well :0)

Threads:
Dragon Egg Pictures-
http://www.dragoncit...tures/#entry675

Dragon Information-
http://www.dragoncit...ation/#entry100

Breeding Times-
http://www.dragoncit...tions/#entry856

And really... that's just a few of the many threads in which you can lend a hand with your personal experiences in the game.

So don't think yourself or the information you provide as not useful. You're here and you're sharing and THAT is insanely useful vixenx78 :0)

Thanks, :) I was honestly trying to be helpful.

#93 SillyEvilMonkey

SillyEvilMonkey

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • Level:20

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:01 AM

Vixen, I'm very lazy sometimes. So that list was hugely helpful. I know it doesn't have all the dragons, but it does have a lot of them that I don't even have yet. So it's very helpful to me. :) *monkey dance*
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

#94 mark

mark

Water Dragon

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Locationthe Philippines
  • Level:50

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

While visiting Matt's island earlier, I found out that he now had a Poo Dragon in his habitat. He told me he just combined a legendary mirror and dark dragon hoping to get something else and wounded up getting Poo.. Good for you Matt.. I'll try that combo later. :D

#95 Kittywillow76

Kittywillow76

Vulcano Dragon

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

Earth and Metal are opposite and can't be bred directly.

Fire and Ice also cant breed directly as well as Electric and Plant
Dragons Needed Checklist: Pure Earth, Pure Fire, Pure Water, Pure Electric, Pure Ice, Pure Metal, Pure Dark

#96 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:52 AM

Just cause people ONLY speak two languages... i.e. their native tongue and can speak English far better than most people born in the USA can speak their native language doesn't mean they dont know a lot about how to play Dragon City..... why would you want to bring people here when they can go to the dragon city forum and learn that medival and alpine give great results, that neon and neufar produce gummy and pirate dragons and yes its not that hard to get an armadillo from medivial and alpine one just has to keep trying?
Sorry but anyone that says one has to buy a hibred is inncorrect, one just needs time, patience and trying different combinations.
Also breeding a rare with a common, usually doesn't produce another rare.
Gold dragon - florescent and electric
neon and neufar - gummy and pirate... thanks to dragon city forum person for that one
cool fire/soccer or soccer/cool fire sorry dont remember which gave mirror dragon
pirate/armadillo or armadillo/ pirate many many hours of breeding gave mud dragon

#97 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:00 AM

can i join im level 16

#98 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationThe Internet
Contributor

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

Oh okay, sorry I thought I was being helpful,,,,
It was the same place Devin got the elements crossing and effects.
:( :( :( :( My bad I guess

Oh I didn't mean to come across that way! Yes, it is very helpful that you put it here :).

Just cause people ONLY speak two languages... i.e. their native tongue and can speak English far better than most people born in the USA can speak their native language doesn't mean they dont know a lot about how to play Dragon City..... why would you want to bring people here when they can go to the dragon city forum and learn that medival and alpine give great results, that neon and neufar produce gummy and pirate dragons and yes its not that hard to get an armadillo from medivial and alpine one just has to keep trying?

Haha look at the official forums and look at our forum and decide for yourself. I think the answer isn't too hard to find :). Besides, we have enough people here to figure out all the best combinations anyway and it's growing each day.

Furthermore, we actually have SocialPoint support here :).

Sorry but anyone that says one has to buy a hibred is inncorrect, one just needs time, patience and trying different combinations.

Had you looked around, even in our database, you'd find that we know this already.

Also breeding a rare with a common, usually doesn't produce another rare.
Gold dragon - florescent and electric
neon and neufar - gummy and pirate... thanks to dragon city forum person for that one
cool fire/soccer or soccer/cool fire sorry dont remember which gave mirror dragon
pirate/armadillo or armadillo/ pirate many many hours of breeding gave mud dragon

Yeah, we know this already, too. Have you spent any time looking around?

can i join im level 16

Please do!

#99 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

How do i get a cool fire dragon pls someone help me

#100 Ashley

Ashley

Site Owner & Server Host

• Administrators
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationThe Internet
Contributor

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

It's all over the site! Use Flaming Rock + Alpine for the Soccer :).