(10 March 2014 - 11:41 AM)Hi IzSaw. Here are the instructions:
First, check out the Awards tab above the Shoutbox and see if you qualify for any of them. Second, take a gander at the first page of the Awards topic (in the Announcements section) for instructions on posting proof. Lastly, post proof that you qualify for the Award(s) you saw in the tab (if you get confused as to how you post proof, look at the posts on here of the other players who were awarded in the past to get an idea). Make sure to clearly list the Award(s) you want as well as proof for each one.
Then, one of us Awarders will view your post and give you the Award(s) if you have met all requirements. You will then be able to view your Awards in the bar below your signature space, or you can click the "DCC Awards" tab on the left side of your profile.
(10 March 2014 - 11:32 AM)@mmshivesh You need to first be connected on your app through Facebook. You can download the Social Wars app and get to level 10 (make sure the app is also connected through your Facebook). I'm not sure whether or not you can claim Robot through the DC app, but if not you'll need to claim it on PC.
(10 March 2014 - 07:56 AM)Just saying DC expert test wayyy harder then use to be
Welcome to Dragon City Central!
Please follow the following rules to ensure the community runs effectively and remains family friendly.
1. Spam. Spam is strictly prohibited here on Dragon City Central. Because your posts build up Dragon Credits which leads to you gaining gems in the game, we must monitor your messages carefully and ensure you are not spamming the site in order to get gems. Additionally, spam clutters topics up and floods the database with posts of little value. Spamming will result in a deduction of 20 dragon credits. In cases where spam is excessive, we may put your account under posting moderation or restrict your ability to post all together.
2. Competition Sites. Please do not post links to competition sites. Most sites won't allow us to post links leading back here, so we wish to not post links here leading to external sites. If we are affiliated with the external site, you are free to post links on the site. To see who we are affiliated with, check the External Links section at the bottom of our index.
3. Adult/Illegal Content. Please do not post any explicit adult content or illegal software. These types of infringements will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the site.
4. Respect. Please have respect for all members of the site. Do not be insulting, do not call people rude names, and do not attack other members in ways that they may find offensive (within reason).
5. Multiple Accounts. Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited due to the numerous ways they can allow you to exploit the gem trade system and other areas of the site. All extra accounts will be suspended and dragon credits will be reset if any are found. If this type of exploiting continues, your main account will also be suspended.
6. Privacy. You are not allowed to exploit another member's privacy on the site. Do not post real names, addresses, phone numbers, or any other personal information without permission from the owner. You are also not allowed to post screenshots of private chats or any other similar circumstances without permission from the owner.
7. The Like System. You are not allowed to tell people to like your posts or offer bribery for doing so. The like system should be used as it is intended to be used: people will like your posts if they actually do like the posts.
8. Vulgar/Obscene Behavior. Please keep vulgar/obscene behavior away from the site. Profanity should also be kept to a minimum, although we won't be extreme strict on that matter.
9. Hack Tools. Posting, sharing and advertising hack tools are forbidden on this site. If a moderator catches you sharing hacks, they have all rights to warn you for doing it. We have zero tolerance for hacking the game.
10. Real World Trading. You are not allowed to market, buy or sell any services or items, tangible or otherwise for real-world money without the permission of a staff member. Please do not solicit money or donations from other members as well.